its working!!! success in SnG's

• Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      well, i had an all night'er last night because i couldnt get to sleep, just did some SSS on NL20 and played a MTT which i came just ITM for $21($5 buyin and i added on in the break for $5 so $11 profit)

anyways, i was dead tired around 7am in the morning, so i took a dex(my medication for ADD, an amphetamine) and drank a can of V.

for the next 4-5 hours i grinded $5 SnG's, mainly turbo's and double ups, and for the first time, i am making money in SnG's over an extended period of time.
      i've probably played around 30 today and im up about $20 from SnG's, which is ALOT better than i usually do(check my sharkscope on titan poker, username semesa for more details as to my $10 SnG tilts)

i feel very happy with myself right now.
  • 6 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Nice work.

If you're playing iPoker, I can suggest the 30 player SNGs as a good income opportunity if you can manage them. You only really need to win 1 in 10 to maintain positive ROI, and if you can run better than that you can make good money.

I make most of my SNG winnings on Prague/Churchill/Auckland. :)
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      ya, i play them as well as both 6max and FR turbo doubleups, 6max normal and turbo, and FR normal and turbo(basically any NLH SnG i can find)

i find i actually quite like 6max SnG's. especially the turbo doubleups, for instance, in a 6max turbo double up i was in not 20 minutes ago, the entire game lasted 12 hands, with a maniac shoving every hand, and each time he was called, ended up sucking out.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Nice - gratz

I startet myself with som SnG 9 on FullTilt yesterday. Just as a supplement to my cash NL SH game.
    • JayRichh1
      JayRichh1
      Bronze
      Congrats ! I Just recently started playing sng's on Titan, playing the 30 man ones. Primarily Auckland and Turbo Rottweiler, I am up $196.50 over 17 SNG's. Keep up the good work !
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      I hit good runs in the $2 sngs on iPoker (Boylesports) winning or getting to HU in half of them at times, and then I go and lose it all in MTTs or by stepping up to $5 and $10 sngs and playing them a little wrecklessly with my winnings!! Discipline is something I really have to work on.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      nevermind, turned out to be a temporary thing and im down to $10 again(i think the highest my BR has been was $450 a few weeks ago after rakeback)

so... $800 total lost in SnG's... brilliant