This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

its working!!! success in SnG's

• Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      well, i had an all night'er last night because i couldnt get to sleep, just did some SSS on NL20 and played a MTT which i came just ITM for $21($5 buyin and i added on in the break for $5 so $11 profit)

anyways, i was dead tired around 7am in the morning, so i took a dex(my medication for ADD, an amphetamine) and drank a can of V.

for the next 4-5 hours i grinded $5 SnG's, mainly turbo's and double ups, and for the first time, i am making money in SnG's over an extended period of time.
      i've probably played around 30 today and im up about $20 from SnG's, which is ALOT better than i usually do(check my sharkscope on titan poker, username semesa for more details as to my $10 SnG tilts)

i feel very happy with myself right now.
  • 6 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Nice work.

If you're playing iPoker, I can suggest the 30 player SNGs as a good income opportunity if you can manage them. You only really need to win 1 in 10 to maintain positive ROI, and if you can run better than that you can make good money.

I make most of my SNG winnings on Prague/Churchill/Auckland. :)
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      ya, i play them as well as both 6max and FR turbo doubleups, 6max normal and turbo, and FR normal and turbo(basically any NLH SnG i can find)

i find i actually quite like 6max SnG's. especially the turbo doubleups, for instance, in a 6max turbo double up i was in not 20 minutes ago, the entire game lasted 12 hands, with a maniac shoving every hand, and each time he was called, ended up sucking out.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Nice - gratz

I startet myself with som SnG 9 on FullTilt yesterday. Just as a supplement to my cash NL SH game.
    • JayRichh1
      JayRichh1
      Bronze
      Congrats ! I Just recently started playing sng's on Titan, playing the 30 man ones. Primarily Auckland and Turbo Rottweiler, I am up $196.50 over 17 SNG's. Keep up the good work !
    • Cagey75
      Cagey75
      Bronze
      I hit good runs in the $2 sngs on iPoker (Boylesports) winning or getting to HU in half of them at times, and then I go and lose it all in MTTs or by stepping up to $5 and $10 sngs and playing them a little wrecklessly with my winnings!! Discipline is something I really have to work on.
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      nevermind, turned out to be a temporary thing and im down to $10 again(i think the highest my BR has been was $450 a few weeks ago after rakeback)

so... $800 total lost in SnG's... brilliant