Should i deposit on poker24

• 10 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hey there RedStarUltras,

nice victory over Partizan few days ago :D . Well i hope we are talking about the same RedStar:)

Here you will find info about 24h Loyalty Program. You will receive 30% rakeback which is good isn't it?

I cannot tell you much about how good SNG players are on Microgaming since i don't play SNGs. So i hope some else is going to say that the player pool is full of fish. I believe myself it is. Fishes are everywhere :f_cool:

Good luck.

PS: I just checked your profile. I see we are talking about the same Red Star. Well Crvena Zvezda is for sure the only Red Star for you :P
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Yes we are talking about the same Red Star.Well it was just ruthine win over Partizan.They need to learn a lot more.

And yes i hope there is plenty of fish there,but i love regs too money from them is sweet...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey RSU,

After speaking to a colleague I can tell you that traffic is quiet good from €1-11. You may find it a little more difficult from there up.

Traffic is generally better at the shorthanded tables but there is still some full ring action at the lower end as well.

The rake is very good (10%) at the €1.10s as well.

Hope this helps!
      Gary.
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      I had 5e there,and right now played one table 1.1 turbo 6 max and finished 2nd.Ok most of the players were fishes but i don t like their software at all.I can t imagine myself playing 12 tables there.Software is so anoying.

Why they can t make everything clear and simple like on PokerStars and Full Tilt?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I didn't think that the software was "that" bad.

It's not PokerStars but I'd rather play vs. fish than regulars and sacrifice the software. I would at least give it a proper trail and not just one game :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      They have good promos there, tables are full of fishes and the 30% rakeback offered by pokerstrategy makes it very good place to build a bankroll in. If you think about it you will win 30BI on rakeback when you play 1k x 1.1€ SNGs.
      I used to 6-8 table there. And it was fun. Took some extra money on the SNG leaderboard 2 months in a row. So yes its very goo place imo and the program is ok after you get used to it.

Here is my graph on the 1.1€ games. So yes they are quite ez to crush

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I am really considering a move here now to play Super Turbo SNG :)
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for advices.After all the information you gave me i decided to deposit there.I hope i will get used to their software.
      As soon as i collect enough VPPs on PokerStars in order to achive my misssion goal i ll start with playing on 24h poker.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Best of luck!

Let me know what the Super Turbo traffic is like please :)
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Best of luck!

Let me know what the Super Turbo traffic is like please :)
      :f_thumbsup: