$2 + $0.40 Jackpot SnG

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Silver
      There's a 12 player sng on titan (2 tables of 6) where the top 4 get ITM and if you win 4 of them in a row you win $2000 as a reward. Do many of you like to play these? are they worth playing? I'm ususally very successful on the 9 man tables on full tilt but yeah I cant seem to find my ground on these. Any1 had any nice wins on them? What kind of approaches should be taken on these kinds of tournaments?
  • 5 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I won three in a row few times but never win fourth :(
      closest to jackpot I was when I lost heads-up after three wins but it was before I joined PS

However I think that it is not as easy as it looks.Win two in a row, it's not so hard , three SNG's are much harder and four in a row, it's just about luck.

You can follow strategy to win one or two SNG's but Your play will be quite different in third, especially in fourth turnament because You will know about beeing closer and closer to Jackpot.

So just play it and You will see what is it about. If You beat Your mind You can beat Jackpot too.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      @kennyxx

how is the competitors compared to none jackpot SnG's on eg. Full Tilt or Stars?
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      unfortunately I don't play on FullTilt and just started on Stars so I can't say. In fact I played only few hundreds SNG's on iPoker and the same on Boss so no more than a thousand total.
      So I don't think I can give You accurate answer. Usually I played one site only for about a month or two and then switch to another....(I am playing mostly MTT's so SNG's are only for building bankroll on new sites for me)
      The reason why I tried to play DirtyDozens was advertisment in my e-mail so I played it only for a week.

IMHO it's the same on all networks and it depends rather on day and time (sunday morning is best for me) than on network ;)
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Silver
      im fairly sure the level of competition is the same. maybe slightly more fishy on titan on the micro limits and the jackpot sng. i guess im just not used to titan's blind system cause im so used to full tilts..that plus i must suck at short handed play =P
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      gotten fairly close a few times on the $5.
      1st, 1st, 2nd, 1st 3rd....

that sucked.