Study Group NL10-50 FR

• Mammon123
      Mammon123
      Bronze
      Hi
      I am searching for a study group for the limits 10-50 fullring. I have started playing poker over 2 years ago and only played from time to time and I wasn't really active. In the last months I started training and I am playing currently NL25 FR on stars. I am only a marginal winner on NL25 so far. I think a study group would help to improve my skills a lot and I would also be able to share my knowledge with others. The study group should be for fullring, for the limits NL10-50. If there are other fullring player out there without a study group, we could create our own. We would do hand discussions, session reviews and life coachingss. Just write me a message if you are interested.
  • 20 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hey, bumping this so it doesn't get lost :)

Hope you find some people for this because study groups are really helpful for everyone involved. Let us know how you get on with it!

Lewis.
    • Acespeci
      Acespeci
      Bronze
      I would like to join your study group. I will be moving to NL25 soon.
      I got more than enough BR but need experience.
    • feverfew
      feverfew
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I also am looking for some people to study with. I've been playing poker for maybe a year or more, but only started taking it seriously in the last few months. I don't have much knowledge, but my advantage right now is that I have lots of time. I'm only playing fullring right now on PartyPoker, NL25+

When do we start? :)

Looking forward to learning with you guys.
    • Grunn17
      Grunn17
      Bronze
      Add me via comminity tools for skype details,
      Greetz,, grunn17
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I only play NL5 at the moment due to hitting a downswing right when I started playing NL10, but if I can join please add me.

I try to work really hard on getting better and I would love someone to talk about some ideas with.
    • aent4x
      aent4x
      Bronze
      Hi, I play 10nl- 25nl at the moment at Pkrstars, i really would like to join your group.Please contact with me for more info.
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      hi, iam interested. I play NL10-25 fr on PS
    • beerthababe
      beerthababe
      Bronze
      Hey.

I'm interested. Playing NL10 ZOOM atm and looking to move up to NL25 soon. It would be nice to have someone to discuss poker with.
    • feverfew
      feverfew
      Bronze
      Hey guys. I've created a group under the community tools. Just add me as a friend and maybe we can use that as a forum for discussions, meet-ups, etc? Unless someone has already done this, let me know.

Also, is anyone interested in doing a sweat session next week sometime? Let me know.

Cheers.
    • ChoChikun
      ChoChikun
      Bronze
      I joined the group, but PokerStrategy groups are pretty useless because it is not possible to send a message to all group members.
    • feverfew
      feverfew
      Bronze
      Yes. I've realized that the group isn't really a useful tool to communicate. I guess it can just be a place where we can find people to meet up with to chat / discuss / etc. Is anyone interested in bringing some more organization to this group? Or would we rather just be an informal group of sorts?
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I guess a Skype group will be the most effective
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      I'm trying to get it started, if you are interested add me and send me you Skype, I already contacted those who have added me, so hopefully we will get this group up and running very soon!
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Still looking for people for a full ring study group, please add me in community and send me your Skype, I'm very excited to get someone to talk strategy with, but it seems impossible to find anyone interested.

• andzaze
      andzaze
      Silver
      I'll hit you up tomorrow when I have more free time, I play NL16 on stars, moved down from NL25 after 20BI downer to get my confidence back, gona take shot at NL25 this weekend.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      We are now 3 members, don't be shy. We need more members so we can get better discussions and more oppinions.
    • yomama90
      yomama90
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I would like to join:) I been playing poker a lot, but seriously started about a year ago and even then I think it wasn't so serious. I been watching a lot coaching videos and recently started to read a book - Poker Plays You Can Use by Hull and Ed Miller.
      I m willing to put a lot hard work into my game, so next step is my poker buddies:)

I'm grinding nl20
    • TyKa2716
      TyKa2716
      Silver
      Hey guys,

I would be interested in joining aswell. I'm currently playing NL5 and NL10 zoom on Stars. I'm hugely overrolled for this limit but didn't move up yet since I don't feel like I am crushing these limits yet. Hoping to be a winning player on NL25 zoom pretty soon.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Just add me and send me your Skype.