Equilab

• dmcrun
      dmcrun
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm trying to download Equilab, but when I click on the link to download it says 'not found (error to origin)'. Could anyone provide me with an alternative link so I can download it? Thanks in advance.

dmcrun
  • 9 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dmcrun,

I don't know. I just attempted to download from this page and it worked fine.

Confused

Laz
    • TinoLaan
      TinoLaan
      Bronze
      Hey dmcrun,

Unfortunately we are experiencing issues (like the one you have) with a few of our download links which we are currently working on fixing. Please try again in a bit and otherwise tomorrow, as there are no other download links.

Also, you could try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and see if that helps.

As a pre-caution, please make sure you do NOT download the Equilab from any website other than PokerStrategy.com, as we cannot guarantee that the file will be safe in that case. Always download the software directly through our own web site.

If you still cannot download it tomorrow, please just let us know and we'll see what we can do :)

Kind regards,
      Tino
    • dmcrun
      dmcrun
      Bronze
      Still no luck unfortunately.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey dmcrun,

I suggest that you send a ticket to our customer support team to see if they can offer any fix for you :)

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • SkyLimits
      SkyLimits
      Bronze
      ye I got the same issue , is there a fix for it ? everytime I tried to DL it from psg , it says Not found (error to origin). also been looking at some other sites but everyone have it linked to PSG. Is there some alternative link for download I didnt found ??? Ty
    • ERASER34
      ERASER34
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I may look stupid but is there a version compatible for Mac ??
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by SkyLimits
      ye I got the same issue , is there a fix for it ? everytime I tried to DL it from psg , it says Not found (error to origin). also been looking at some other sites but everyone have it linked to PSG. Is there some alternative link for download I didnt found ??? Ty
      Hi, SkyLimits...
      What Operating system are you using?

Let's start there to see if we can narrow down the cause.

--VS
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ERASER34
      Hi guys,

I may look stupid but is there a version compatible for Mac ??
      Hey eraser34

First of all you don't look stupid! It's a very legit question.

Unfortunately there isn't a compatible version for Mac. But there is a solution, I use a Mac myself and I can't life without equilab :f_love:

I installed parallels on my MacBook pro. There are hardcore Mac users that don't like that, but there is a ton of poker software that isn't compatible to Mac yet so I think it's worth it. Things are changing though and slowly but surely everything gets a Mac software.

I don't know if you know what parallels is and if you do you can skip this part. Parallels is a virtual computer. Parallels lets you run another operating system while you are running IOS. So I have parallels installed with Windows XP on it. When I play poker I'm running both IOS and windows XP. It does use a bit of RAM, but I'm very happy with it because I can run all poker software that I want.

Parallels isn't the only program that can do this btw! There are others but I don't really know about them because I'm just using parallels :D

Any other questions? Don't hesitate to ask them!

Best regards

RasTweet
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      keep trying. i had the same error and one day it just worked lol. I think sometimes the download servers are down and other times its up.