mansion poker software change

• forfree83
      forfree83
      Bronze
      mansion poker have changed it's software. now it looks exactly like titan poker so i asume thye bougth it from titan. i hope to see update to the elephant shortly ;)

another thing is i have problems with hands import after software changed. i add a folder with *.xml files, but elephant imporst only 46 hands out of 650 i've played today
  • 4 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      So it doenst imports all hands from the new mansion software? Are you sure? Can you mail me the handhistories you played today? My Email ist galam@pokerstrategy.com

Gruß Sebastian
    • bro89
      bro89
      Bronze
      i have to import the hand history manualy and the ace hud thingy dosnt work it ses please check your settings for the hand history patch!

do anyone know what i am supose to do???
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      Yeah, go into Elephant, and click the elephant at the top left of the screen, that brings up a menu. Click on settings >> sites, that brings up another menu which says configure poker sites. Chose Titan and click on edit. Then change the path underneath where it says configure autoimport settings. Locate your mansion poker folder it should look something like C:\poker\mansion\history/yourplayername

this works.
    • bro89
      bro89
      Bronze
      thanks verry much