Feel the Rush - From 10NL to ?

• NeedToLearn
      Hello Pokerstrategy community,

so I decided to finally start a blog here to take poker more seriously.
      I'm currently playing 10NL Rush on FTP (obviously).
      I'm not a native english speaker so don't be too hard on me, I'll try my best though.

10NL Rush is going pretty well so far. I used to suffer from anxiety issues when moving up and all of my 25NL shots so far (like 5x) did all fail :(

So at the beginning of this month I made a complete restart, I really want to focus now on moving up and on improving my game.

I started this month with 30x 10NL buyins in my account, and I'll try to move up quickly and to not be afraid.
      I used to be a huge bankroll nit but it's just not very good at these stakes, I want to get out of the micros as soon as possible. Well I hope I will.

Well anyways, this month so far is going pretty well and I should soon have 30 buyins for 25NL and then I'm going to take another (the 6th) shot at 25NL.

I hope this blog will help myself to be more motivated, to work on my game, maybe to find some friends to talk poker with? Who knows, we will see.
      I'll try to update my progress once a week at least.

My goal would be to become a solid 100NL Rush regular, I hope that's achievable.
  • 2 replies