This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Most BB's on one table?

• ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      What's the most BB's you've had one one table? Do you get scared when playing with such a big stack if someone else has a lot of you covered, maybe the whole table was deep and you was still a shorty in comparison.

Do you continue to play once you stack up or cash it in and find a new table?

I can remember being sat on a NL2 table with around $25 which is 1250bb's, hardly impressive as it was nl2 after all :P
  • 12 replies
    • HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      Back in the day I occasionally used to flip with other regulars on NL2 ($5max tables at Stars) and I remember one session when after half an hour or so the biggest Pots where about $300 big :D
      I usually ran terrible in flipping by the way ;)

But this hardly counts I guess, as the money wasn't won playing seriously. Never saw anyone deeper than maybe 10-11 Stacks in a regular game.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      I had $38 at nl4 once and lost it all AI on a flop v a maniac who had me well covered! :D :D ... :f_cry:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      ~11bi @ 100. Had >26 bi's total on 4 tables, felt pretty good. :f_biggrin:
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Bronze
      Saw a guy with 18 BI once on NL10 :O

Personally the most I've ever had is 8 BI.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      I once saw a huge whale on PLO table. Ofc, he was on a heater and stuff, but he had like 50bi in a table, playing vpip 100 :D During the 1,5h session with him he was able to lose most of them, though.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      4BI at NL100!
    • JimC6
      JimC6
      Bronze
      Most BB I have had was one Saturday night on NL2 there was a few guys just going crazy moving all in every hand and I ended up with $40+

I have seen a time on sky when some of the higher stakes regs were flipping on the lowest stake tables 2p/4p and think the guy who ended up with all the money got well over £500.
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CPallo
      I once saw a huge whale on PLO table. Ofc, he was on a heater and stuff, but he had like 50bi in a table, playing vpip 100 :D During the 1,5h session with him he was able to lose most of them, though.
      50??? Sick
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Limit games probably don't count because on Stars there is no max. So I once played Stud8 .10c/,20c with a guy that brought over 100k on to the table. Obv misclick because he only stayed a couple of hands.

Just as well. I was looking to clean him out :coolface:
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I think I once had like 1k bbs in one of those tournaments for $0,11 where you can rebuy as many times as you like.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      and we have a winner :D
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      and we have a winner :D
      That's is truly aspiring amount of buy-ins. And the time he used to lose them was sick, too :D