• CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      No, not from PokerStrategy.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi Kruppe,

if you did not create your account with one of our bonus codes you can't get a bonus from us for that account.
      Normally are not allowed to create a second account, but if you had only a play money account you can try asking their support nicely. And if the guy who is reading your mail had a good day maybe he will delete your play money account. If not ... at least you tried. But it's just a slim chance...

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Just create another account with new e-mail adress and from antorher PC with another IP. How can they prove you created first account? You didn't deposited money so information is not confirmed, so person who created account may be anyone (your underaged brother, mother, friend anyone who knows your adress details etc). Nowdays you can find somebodys information in facebook google etc. So i can now create acc with random person name (in Latvia Janis Berzins is tousands of people and some is born in same day).

I done same way in PartyPoker when everybody told i will not be able to create another acount (i had not only playmoney, but real money account). I got 50$ and later withdrawed without problems.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      thanks for the replies.
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      i just tried to ask Stars' support to delete my play money account but they said to be fair to all players they cant do it due to the fact we must keep the same "User ID"...sigh =( (time to pay a visit to a friends PC)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Be very careful with that... they already find out that i created 3accounts 2of them was just play money accounts. I use to use them to play freerolls back in the days. I'm happy they let me keep the real money account or else i'd be regretting doing that since there was no use having many accounts just to play freerools. The bonus is cool but iS iT wOrTh being banned?
      GL
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      i stated in the email i wrote to them that the account was purely for play money to play 2-7 triple draw for fun and i rarely used it. i just wanted to remake a real account with my actual details etc. so i guess im in the same situation as you, but i wont be playing on the other account at all =P
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by harleytopper
      Just create another account with new e-mail adress and from antorher PC with another IP. How can they prove you created first account? You didn't deposited money so information is not confirmed, so person who created account may be anyone (your underaged brother, mother, friend anyone who knows your adress details etc). Nowdays you can find somebodys information in facebook google etc. So i can now create acc with random person name (in Latvia Janis Berzins is tousands of people and some is born in same day).

I done same way in PartyPoker when everybody told i will not be able to create another acount (i had not only playmoney, but real money account). I got 50$ and later withdrawed without problems.
      You got lucky with PP , on FT you can create second account, deposit and play, but when you make withdrawal they decline it and then close second account.
      Guess they have no problem with second account if you deposit and lost, but if you win something and try to withdraw, well then it's a problem for them :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KajzerSoze
      Originally posted by harleytopper

You got lucky with PP , on FT you can create second account, deposit and play, but when you make withdrawal they decline it and then close second account.
      Guess they have no problem with second account if you deposit and lost, but if you win something and try to withdraw, well then it's a problem for them :)
      lol... so what about if you transfer it to the first account? or a friend account and withdraw it from there?
    • KajzerSoze
      KajzerSoze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      lol... so what about if you transfer it to the first account? or a friend account and withdraw it from there?
      Maybe, who knows.
      In my case, they said they will transfer entire funds from closed account to primary account as soon as possible, that was 5 days ago, still nothing....