sick new mansion

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      ok ... today i logged into new mansion ... try to play 11$ sng ... but it was sickest day at my poker carrer im played more then 2k of SNG but today was unbelivble
      i lost more then 23 BI ... set over set... full haus over higher fullhaus... flush against straight flush... lost domination of 95% of time .... many coinflip lost at river... this day is so sick im thinking of withdraw my last 1,4k and stop playing poker at all...
  • 48 replies
    • duvel666
      duvel666
      Gold
      i had the same thing playing ring games

weird series bad beats and all coinflips going bad

cost me 30% of my bankroll...

gonna play some more there till the week-end ,
      if it stays like that i'll withdraw all and go fulltilt
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i played 50games and my roi is -70% so fuking sick
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      how can i fuk loose 4/4 times with higher pair on hand preflop all in fuking rigged pise of shut
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      i lost more then 23 BI ... set over set... full haus over higher fullhaus... flush against straight flush... lost domination of 95% of time .... many coinflip lost at river...
      Welcome to ipoker! This is just the beginning.
      When you have a downswing on ipoker stop playing in that day. Even if you're not tilted. ;)
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i had played befor at Ipoker ... i build up my br from 15$ to 149$ in 1 month playing 2-5$ sng ... bu in 2 weeks fell down 0$ i hate this network ... im going withdraw my money and play on other site
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well i know your feeling... i lost 65$ the same way, the same day... bad beat over bad beat... till the last tournament i played where i won 100$... It was a 3$rebuy game, and i didn't put much money in it. just got lucky...
      so i'm wondering , is this poker or just 100% luck games...
      Even after this win i'm looking to withdraw half my winnings to PS and FTP. I tilt so easily, i just don't wanna lose my heart in this site
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Better players on iPoker IMO

But welcome anyway :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrSvingKing

better DONKS u mean :P :P :P

AKs one guy pushed all in on my bet preflop... he flipped 45o and caught a 4 on flop...
      How of a great players you have!!!!
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1

AKs one guy pushed all in on my bet preflop... he flipped 45o and caught a 4 on flop...
      I can only referer to my self :D
      But hey - there is some nice DONKS on iPoker as well.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1

That donk was probably from mansion :D

Anyway i tried ipoker today and some new faces and mostly play strange which is good for SSS player ;)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      whatever... u'll be aware of the Mansion poker players superiority... the day u'll lose all of your bankroll to them... :D :D
      For info: we've learn to deal with all kind of players (tight, semi-lose, semi-donk, donk, and of course Ultra-donk) :D :P
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      welcome to the ipoker network....where it often is +EV to make sure your in with the worst hand!!
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AussieIan
      welcome to the ipoker network....where it often is +EV to make sure your in with the worst hand!!
      Any evidences it is not just an variance? I am starting to be alergic on that comments because I dont believe them at all
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      i lost more then 23 BI ... set over set... full haus over higher fullhaus... flush against straight flush... lost domination of 95% of time .... many coinflip lost at river... this day is so sick im thinking of withdraw my last 1,4k and stop playing poker at all...

Welcome to ipoker! This is just the beginning.

what can I say-WELCOME to i poker.Now I feel not alone.U will need some extra psychological stability for that network :D .
      Good luck :)
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      LOL....I think that will never play on IPOKER because is to fucking sick X( X( X( X( X( ...

IPOKER sucks ....NEVER AGAIN ON IPOKER... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

-27BI in 2day sss on nl50.........270 $
      -13BI in 2 day SH-FS on nl25....325 $
      -16BI in 1 day on sng 10+1......176 $
      ----------------------------------------
      -770$ in 2 day ...SICK...SICK..SICK.....i have big downswing but that is to much..

-before that make + 500$ in 6 day......thats unreal to much...

from 1450$ to 680$ in 2 day on bad bet most.....i think that I win coinflip in 0,00001%...
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      I here you,i had a terrible swing yesterday at ipoker,cold deck and on top of that everytime that i had a hand i got donk out,i lost 50$.At one point i was ready to withdrawl the 400$ left in my bankroll.Ipoker was rewarding donks a bit to much yesterday.But then again,i made 450$ in 2 weeks there, so on the long term im and still be a winning player there,so i will just forget what happen yesterday and remember that: when everything go's wrong at ipoker just stop playing there that day, period!Can't wait to punish those donks again,my vengeance will be terrible! HAHAHA!! :evil:
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Hi well... for me i forget about bad beat, that's POKER :D :D :D ... to really validate that thought i switch to FL. Let's see what this site as to offer...

Oh i spent 10$ in a 2$rebuy tourney without getting far... is that a downswing??? If it is then damn i'm having a hugeeeeee downswing :D

well guys ... keep it up guys!!!! downswing usually mean upswing not far away right???
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      I'm at 30$ down... today.... 18$ from two 2$ speed rebuy... plus 12$ in limits... X(

gotta take a break till tonight
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      SSS is barely profitable on ipoker due to amount of other SSSers and just fishes who will call your raise with hands they shouldn't and catch part of flawed pot.
      But besides SSS, it's not that bad. Just adjust to sklansky book about beating low-stakes holdem and you should be fine.