This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl50 AQ SB

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $8,00
      BB:
      $54,16
      UTG+1:
      $42,11
      UTG+2:
      $50,00
      MP1:
      $77,02
      MP2:
      $52,47
      MP3:
      $46,11
      CO:
      $10,00
      BU:
      $73,47

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,50.
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $2,50, 4 folds. Hero does??

Sample is not valid however 44/22 with 82 sample is quite loose.
      Reraise chart says that I can push accordingly. Is this correct?

Also with an invalid sample size, how can I determine this to be +EV ?? With an invalid sample size I mean <50 hands.
  • 3 replies
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      Basic SSS tells you to fold. You are using everything to give you an "edge" (software, hud, stats, fish-finder, whatever, etc) So with invalid sample size I would fold. With a valid sample size you use your edge, and where you normally fold you push instead. When you land somewhere in between, you have to make a judgement call based on your experience level. I would push vs those stats, more so if I had a read from recent hands played at the table....
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      i push, as you can push against a lot of opponents who openraise in MP3

and after 80 hands with 44/22 he wont be a TAG for sure ;)
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      I push as well.
      50+ hands is enough to presume that his actual VPIP and PFR come close to the projected stats from Villain. Besides that you can already reraise with AQ when he has a PFR of 8, so that should be no problem. Also the additional dead money from the poster will cause a looser raise from him.