Help me ! 5nl zoom 6max

• ImpasX
      ImpasX
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

I've been struggling to beat 5nl zoom 6MAX, i go up like 5 buyins in one day, then i loose like 5 on the other day...Tired of this.

I want to find my leaks. I'll post my stats, so maybe you can tell me what leaks do I have.

VPIP:18.8
      PFR:13.7
      3bet:3.96%
      Vs3betCall(%): 26.6%
      4Bet: 2.24%
      AGG: 2.09
      AGG( %) : 31.6%
      FlopCbet:63.2%
      TurnCbet:41.9%
      FoldToFlopCbet:52.4%

STEAL: 28.7
      Resteal:7
      Fold to Steal: 76

UTG PFR:14.7
      MP PFR:16.7
      CO PFR;22.6
      BTN PFR:32.2
      SB PFR:35.6

Went to showdown: 28.1
      Won money at the showdown : 52.6

Can you find any leaks in my stats ?
  • 3 replies
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      You are playing too tight. People are not going to give you action without nutted hands, so all your big pots are just cooler pots I guess.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yes. it's kinda ok to nit up as a beginner (and widen your range as you improve/edge increases), but then do it right :D i also assume that by positional "pfr" you actually mean "raise first in" as that makes sense.

good that you actually have some positional awareness, but all things considered your utg is too wide, mp is also probably too wide, btn should be wider than sb in general as you are oop in sb (and both of those super player dependant).
      post your actual ranges and positional winrates so that we can see more.

oh, also your w$sd is pretty bad considering how tight you are. what's the sample for these stats?
    • Sunrise1912
      Sunrise1912
      Bronze
      Your Vpip/Pfr gap is too big.

Stop cold calling hands like KQ, AQ, TT+ and start 3betting them especially if you are button vs cutoff raise. or BB vs BU open etc.

For example if UTG raises and is an average nl 5 player its not a mistake to fold AQ and move to the next hand. Such hand will win you small pots or loose big ones is simlar spots. If however, CU opens and your are at the button you may 3bet it.

I am trying to fix these leaks at 5nl zoom as well and my stats were similar to yours.

I lost a lot of money by just cold calling preflop and folding to a cbet if did not hit. Play more often as the aggressor and bet some rivers for value yourself than checking behind or check-calling.

SB vpip is too big. Play tighter from the SB as you are always OOP and BB will defend wider range vs SB open ---> etc problems for you postflop