This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Need Help with Poker770 MPS tickets exchange

• WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Need Help with Poker770 MPS tickets exchange

I play at Poker770 and as their VIP program they give us freeroll tickets to win MPS (Mega Poker Series) tickets to a live event.

Since I can't attend the live event, I made a deal with them that they would exchange all my MPS tickets for other online tournament tickets.

However they decided to stop converting my tickets. I feel betrayed since I'm entitled to participate in VIP freerolls but if I win I can't go.

BTW they used to give real money in those freerolls instead of crappy MPS tickets.

Is there any help I can get here or am I alone in this one?
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey WinStrat,

I'm not sure if there is anything that we can do but if you send our customer support a ticket they will investigate this for you.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help

Regards,
      Gary
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      No help can come from PokerStrategy support (as I suspected)

I feel so alone.

Am I the ONLY ONE playing those Poker 770 VIP freerolls and not liking the MPS tickets instead of cash????????

Give me a break!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey WinStrat,

I do sympathise with you, but the Ts & Cs are pretty straightforward.

I do miss the cash freerolls. I shipped one out of 850 for $9.52 when they were the $50 (Teatime, Midnight etc freerolls).

When they changed to MPS tickets, I stopped playing them. I live in Australia so it's very unlikely I would want to go that far to play.

It is a little unfair on people who probably won't have the opportunity to play the actual live event.

Laz
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      lol they are freerolls therefore they are giving you something for free.

My opinion is: if you don't like it, don't play. but you play them knowing that you don't like the prize and then complain.

Just lol
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Silver
      tickets are lame ;(