Need Help with Poker770 MPS tickets exchange

• WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      Need Help with Poker770 MPS tickets exchange

I play at Poker770 and as their VIP program they give us freeroll tickets to win MPS (Mega Poker Series) tickets to a live event.

Since I can't attend the live event, I made a deal with them that they would exchange all my MPS tickets for other online tournament tickets.

However they decided to stop converting my tickets. I feel betrayed since I'm entitled to participate in VIP freerolls but if I win I can't go.

BTW they used to give real money in those freerolls instead of crappy MPS tickets.

Is there any help I can get here or am I alone in this one?
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey WinStrat,

I'm not sure if there is anything that we can do but if you send our customer support a ticket they will investigate this for you.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help

Regards,
      Gary
    • WinStrat
      WinStrat
      Bronze
      No help can come from PokerStrategy support (as I suspected)

I feel so alone.

Am I the ONLY ONE playing those Poker 770 VIP freerolls and not liking the MPS tickets instead of cash????????

Give me a break!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey WinStrat,

I do sympathise with you, but the Ts & Cs are pretty straightforward.

I do miss the cash freerolls. I shipped one out of 850 for $9.52 when they were the $50 (Teatime, Midnight etc freerolls).

When they changed to MPS tickets, I stopped playing them. I live in Australia so it's very unlikely I would want to go that far to play.

It is a little unfair on people who probably won't have the opportunity to play the actual live event.

Laz
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      lol they are freerolls therefore they are giving you something for free.

My opinion is: if you don't like it, don't play. but you play them knowing that you don't like the prize and then complain.

Just lol
    • sc2zerker
      sc2zerker
      Bronze
      tickets are lame ;(