Mansion iPOker

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Now that Mansion is with iPoker, does this mean that we may now play the titan weekly PS freerolls because they are now linked through the same user or do we have to actually gain atleast 1 PS point on titan?
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      oh and might I add, this whole thing sucks, there is like 7 SSS and BSS people at my table.
      this is so hard to adapt,
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      oh and might I add, this whole thing sucks, there is like 7 SSS and BSS people at my table.
      this is so hard to adapt,
      Since they are Titan Freerolls you will still need to earn 1 StrategyPoint at Titan in order to play.

As for your table - don't play at tables with so many SSS players :o
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      [/quote]As for your table - don't play at tables with so many SSS players :o[/quote]You dont understand, there are SSSers everywhere on ipoker.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Welcome to my world :D Indeed so many SSS on ipoker that is just unbelivable ;) If i get table where only 4 of us(SSS) are on i am happy while on other sites i get out of table already :D I am sad that mansion went to ipoker that means i have one bonus less to clear :(
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      i agree,mansion used to be very fishy,now you have to put with titan maniacs.oh well looks like pacific poker here i come.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Since they are Titan Freerolls you will still need to earn 1 StrategyPoint at Titan in order to play.
      Which mean, you can't play the titan freerolls if your titan poker account is not tracked to PS ?!!!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1seednoir1
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Which mean, you can't play the titan freerolls if your titan poker account is not tracked to PS ?!!!
      exactly

Best regards,
      Chiller3k