Ask me Anything - mbml

• plxiZnoGouD
      plxiZnoGouD
      Bronze
      Hi mbml. I'd like to know your opinion on the best way for a begginer to improve his game in 2015. From what i read it seems the game changed a lot so certain books are clearly very outdated and there's no value in them. So what do you think is the best path? Training sites? Read the new gto books? I'am interested in your opinion because i feel lost i don't know what i should be working on and sometimes i read some things but i can't see the big picture and see how does that apply in game.
    • sandraardnas
      sandraardnas
      Silver
      Hey, could you tell against what percentage of polarized 3bet range you start defending more than enough to be almost unexploitable?
      I mean when bb 3bets bu 2bb to lets say 7bb then bu have 33% to call, now if someone has 10% 3b in this situation of TT+, AQ+ and bluffs, then more than half of deck has more than 33% equity against it, so does that mean we can and should exploatively defend with huge amount of combonations even agains such small freqencies? So far I rather folded way too much when I was facing 3b bu vs bb agains 10% range, but now Im not too sure about this.