This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Q before I join PP

• 19 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      At NL25 I was getting 1 PP for about every 18 - 20 hands played
      yeah, its pretty easy to clear
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      At nl25 you earn 2 pp per 20 raked hands. It really depends on how long you have to clear the bonus. Not sure about pt2. Pt3 has been acting funny on me this week. Had a new software update this week. Getting a message that says invalid pot size winnings for a few hands.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus.

Think I will put in 200 to be sure to get the bonus. But thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Since the bonus is now paid out in 5 steps its actually quite easy to clear. Especially if you are multitabling - I've found Party bonuses to always be among the easier bonuses :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Since the bonus is now paid out in 5 steps its actually quite easy to clear. Especially if you are multitabling - I've found Party bonuses to always be among the easier bonuses :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I do multitable - but if I deposit 500$ then will I get the bonus in 5 pieces no matter if I cant get the 2500 points before 90 days ?
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      its 10 days not 90

this is the problem

i did 300 points at nl25 in 3 days and needed 800 for first 100$ so i gave up.

do you ppl have any idea what a huge rake is implied in 800 pp?

and no, i dont find easy but very hard to clear 20% of the bonus
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      This from this site.

When you deposit you will receive a 100% up to $500 bonus. That means if you deposit $100, you will receive a $100 bonus. To receive the maximum bonus of $500 you need to deposit $500 or more.

In order to clear the bonus, you need to collect 5 PartyPoints for every $1 of bonus. In order to clear the full bonus of $500 you would therefore need to collect 5 * 500 = 2,500 PartyPoints.

The bonus will be granted in 5 parts. Every part will be 20% of the total bonus amount. So for the full bonus you will receive 5 payments of $100 each.

You have 90 days time to clear the entire bonus, before the remaining amount expires.

Can any confirm this or is it only 10 days ?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      First deposit bonus is indeed as you said 90 days and 5 points for 1$.

The one CRI4BRA was talking about was latest reload bonus for which indeed you had only 10 days and was 8 points for 1$.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      First deposit bonus is indeed as you said 90 days and 5 points for 1$.

The one CRI4BRA was talking about was latest reload bonus for which indeed you had only 10 days and was 8 points for 1$.
      Ok nice slikec

Then I'm off to PP NL25. Guess I will only get 200$ in for the bonus, otherwise I don't think I can reach the goal with my time atm.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Somewhere back i 2005 I made an account on PP wich I never used (played a few freerolls i guess) and they won't delete it so that I can open up a new througt PS.com :(

So what now?

Ongame,Pacific or Everest ? I'm a NL25 player right now
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrSvingKing
      Somewhere back i 2005 I made an account on PP wich I never used (played a few freerolls i guess) and they won't delete it so that I can open up a new througt PS.com :(

So what now?

Ongame,Pacific or Everest ? I'm a NL25 player right now
      Wow - usually PartySupport never makes a problem with deleting old playmoney accounts.. I've even heard that they sometimes deleted old real money stuff.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      They did so with me in retrospect, after I made an illegal second account and tried to cash out, I got a phonecall by PartyPoker (maybe the anti-fraud lady that was seated next to me in the Gibraltar donkament) to inform me the cashout couldn't go through as planned because I had 2 accounts. I acted like I didn't know, asked when the other account was made and then they told me I could go through with the cashout on the conditions either account would be blocked ...

Maybe that's not even possible anymore with the software upgrade ? Would suck though. Perhaps try registring under the name of your father or some other old guy that's sure never to play online :D
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      They did so with me in retrospect, after I made an illegal second account and tried to cash out, I got a phonecall by PartyPoker (maybe the anti-fraud lady that was seated next to me in the Gibraltar donkament) to inform me the cashout couldn't go through as planned because I had 2 accounts. I acted like I didn't know, asked when the other account was made and then they told me I could go through with the cashout on the conditions either account would be blocked ...

Maybe that's not even possible anymore with the software upgrade ? Would suck though. Perhaps try registring under the name of your father or some other old guy that's sure never to play online :D
      I'm the old guy, but I played online a lot :-)

How about making an account in my wife's name and email? Will it get any trubles at pokerstrategy, neteller(my own) or PP ?
      The IP would be the same. :D
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I wouldn't know, but you did blow your cover of ignorance by requesting it first :D
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      I guess PP is no option. Will not get into trouble when cashing out or something.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Well I cleared my whole bonuss in 2 months or less. Playing at 4 tables on NL5. About 300-400 hands a day. So there is nothing to worry about.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zubrils2
      Well I cleared my whole bonuss in 2 months or less. Playing at 4 tables on NL5. About 300-400 hands a day. So there is nothing to worry about.
      Other than they wont close my account I created back in 2005 and never played on :P
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Other than they wont close my account I created back in 2005 and never played on :P
      they closed my old playmoney account without a problem

just pester them with emails until they crack.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by n3l1x
      they closed my old playmoney account without a problem

just pester them with emails until they crack.
      Ye I might try that later on ;)