• delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      At NL25 I was getting 1 PP for about every 18 - 20 hands played
      yeah, its pretty easy to clear
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      At nl25 you earn 2 pp per 20 raked hands. It really depends on how long you have to clear the bonus. Not sure about pt2. Pt3 has been acting funny on me this week. Had a new software update this week. Getting a message that says invalid pot size winnings for a few hands.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus.

Think I will put in 200 to be sure to get the bonus. But thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Since the bonus is now paid out in 5 steps its actually quite easy to clear. Especially if you are multitabling - I've found Party bonuses to always be among the easier bonuses :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Since the bonus is now paid out in 5 steps its actually quite easy to clear. Especially if you are multitabling - I've found Party bonuses to always be among the easier bonuses :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      I do multitable - but if I deposit 500$ then will I get the bonus in 5 pieces no matter if I cant get the 2500 points before 90 days ?
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      its 10 days not 90

this is the problem

i did 300 points at nl25 in 3 days and needed 800 for first 100$ so i gave up.

do you ppl have any idea what a huge rake is implied in 800 pp?

and no, i dont find easy but very hard to clear 20% of the bonus
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      This from this site.

When you deposit you will receive a 100% up to $500 bonus. That means if you deposit $100, you will receive a $100 bonus. To receive the maximum bonus of $500 you need to deposit $500 or more.

In order to clear the bonus, you need to collect 5 PartyPoints for every $1 of bonus. In order to clear the full bonus of $500 you would therefore need to collect 5 * 500 = 2,500 PartyPoints.

The bonus will be granted in 5 parts. Every part will be 20% of the total bonus amount. So for the full bonus you will receive 5 payments of $100 each.

You have 90 days time to clear the entire bonus, before the remaining amount expires.

Can any confirm this or is it only 10 days ?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      First deposit bonus is indeed as you said 90 days and 5 points for 1$.

The one CRI4BRA was talking about was latest reload bonus for which indeed you had only 10 days and was 8 points for 1$.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec
      First deposit bonus is indeed as you said 90 days and 5 points for 1$.

The one CRI4BRA was talking about was latest reload bonus for which indeed you had only 10 days and was 8 points for 1$.
      Ok nice slikec

Then I'm off to PP NL25. Guess I will only get 200$ in for the bonus, otherwise I don't think I can reach the goal with my time atm.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Somewhere back i 2005 I made an account on PP wich I never used (played a few freerolls i guess) and they won't delete it so that I can open up a new througt PS.com :(

So what now?

Ongame,Pacific or Everest ? I'm a NL25 player right now
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MrSvingKing
      Somewhere back i 2005 I made an account on PP wich I never used (played a few freerolls i guess) and they won't delete it so that I can open up a new througt PS.com :(

So what now?

Ongame,Pacific or Everest ? I'm a NL25 player right now
      Wow - usually PartySupport never makes a problem with deleting old playmoney accounts.. I've even heard that they sometimes deleted old real money stuff.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      They did so with me in retrospect, after I made an illegal second account and tried to cash out, I got a phonecall by PartyPoker (maybe the anti-fraud lady that was seated next to me in the Gibraltar donkament) to inform me the cashout couldn't go through as planned because I had 2 accounts. I acted like I didn't know, asked when the other account was made and then they told me I could go through with the cashout on the conditions either account would be blocked ...

Maybe that's not even possible anymore with the software upgrade ? Would suck though. Perhaps try registring under the name of your father or some other old guy that's sure never to play online :D
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SonicXT
      They did so with me in retrospect, after I made an illegal second account and tried to cash out, I got a phonecall by PartyPoker (maybe the anti-fraud lady that was seated next to me in the Gibraltar donkament) to inform me the cashout couldn't go through as planned because I had 2 accounts. I acted like I didn't know, asked when the other account was made and then they told me I could go through with the cashout on the conditions either account would be blocked ...

Maybe that's not even possible anymore with the software upgrade ? Would suck though. Perhaps try registring under the name of your father or some other old guy that's sure never to play online :D
      I'm the old guy, but I played online a lot :-)

How about making an account in my wife's name and email? Will it get any trubles at pokerstrategy, neteller(my own) or PP ?
      The IP would be the same. :D
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      I wouldn't know, but you did blow your cover of ignorance by requesting it first :D
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      I guess PP is no option. Will not get into trouble when cashing out or something.
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      Well I cleared my whole bonuss in 2 months or less. Playing at 4 tables on NL5. About 300-400 hands a day. So there is nothing to worry about.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zubrils2
      Well I cleared my whole bonuss in 2 months or less. Playing at 4 tables on NL5. About 300-400 hands a day. So there is nothing to worry about.
      Other than they wont close my account I created back in 2005 and never played on :P
    • n3l1x
      n3l1x
      Bronze
      Other than they wont close my account I created back in 2005 and never played on :P
      they closed my old playmoney account without a problem

just pester them with emails until they crack.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by n3l1x
      they closed my old playmoney account without a problem

just pester them with emails until they crack.
      Ye I might try that later on ;)