pt4 problem

• 4 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      hi after sunday sesion i run database housekeeping and igot some message that some file is mising and after that i got this

help
      You already submitted support ticket and also posted on 2+2. We can only help you in one place, please wait for a support rep to contact you regarding your ticket
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by PokerTracker
      Originally posted by TheRebuz
      hi after sunday sesion i run database housekeeping and igot some message that some file is mising and after that i got this

help
      You already submitted support ticket and also posted on 2+2. We can only help you in one place, please wait for a support rep to contact you regarding your ticket
      lol ok i was planing to start session early today but now i'm not able to do that cos pt4 isnt working
    • NijeVaznoKoSam
      NijeVaznoKoSam
      Bronze

lol ok i was planing to start session early today but now i'm not able to do that cos pt4 isnt working
      so you are unable to play without tracker? :s_o:
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      Originally posted by NijeVaznoKoSam

so you are unable to play without tracker? :s_o:
      yes if u play 20+ tables turbos + regular MTT +SNG cascade u actually cant get any read without stats and must play auto pilot