Problem after installation of patch PartyPoker Software Update

• Santiagapkr
      Santiagapkr
      Bronze
      I am sorry for my English. I use the automatic translator. After installation of patch PartyPoker Software Update (old Tablelayout) the Elephant has ceased to display and consider correctly hands, especially it is visible in hands with "all-in". At Russian forum PS there is a corresponding theme: http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php? threadid=31853&page=2 from which it is visible, as with a patch (new Tablelayout) there is a same problem. Will pay please attention to this problem therefore as the statistics is displayed not correctly and value of the program comes to naught, thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Yes. I have same problem. Elephant thinks i have earned roughly 4 times the amount that i actually have since the patch/ new partypoker stuff.

Also wondering if there is a way to move the table stats box a bit lower on the classic tables? at the moment it obscures my stack size if i sit on the left of the dealer.

My stats etc have been completely messed up due to this, so I'm going to have to play without elephant till a fix comes out :'( Thanks for any help you guys can give...
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      same here
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      We are aware of some problems with the import, we gonna fix that soon. But no big impact on any other stat.