Well Happy

• Welshdai
      Welshdai
      Bronze
      Ok i was down to my last $15.91, and i thought right lests go for the S&G Hold'em NL $10-$1 leaving me with £4.91. :D I won $45 big ones whooooooo the best feeling i have had so far playing poker. I am back to $49.91. I will take on board i lost the money in the first place and will re read the strategy pages and start again.
  • 2 replies
    • Velak
      Velak
      Bronze
      Congrats on your win, it sounds like you needed it!

However, you do, for sure need to reread the strategy articles. Especially the ones regarding bankroll management. Playing an $11 BI SNG when $15 left, is.. well, out of the bankroll. :D For the record, that level is out of the bankroll for a $50 bankroll, too.

So hopefully you'll get to the BRM articles, and apply them before you hit the tables again. I'd hate for you to be one of those people that come back asking "what happens if I lose my $50 starting capital" after playing way outside of the bankroll management strategies.
    • Welshdai
      Welshdai
      Bronze
      I will re read them before i play again. I know i was lucky, well there was some skill involved ahah. I would like to say it was a move made on a controlled tilt if there is such a thing :tongue: