This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello Everyone!!!

• ARIBAS
      ARIBAS
      Global
      Hi there everyone from the PS Community...

I am from Brazil (not sure if there are many of us brazillians here yet), and have been trying to play Poker for real lately... for the last few months (maybe 6 month experience so far - not much).

It was very nice to find a place/site like this one. Looks like the right place for acquiring a lot of knowledge from articles, coachings and from others experiences. I am pretty sure I will be able to improve my game.

PS, with the support and the good startup promotions we can find here, was maybe the push I was missing in order to go try the real money online tables out there.

I will definetelly tell my friends and brazillian poker buddies about the site (already brought 4 of them along). More coming soon...

Best regards to all !!!!
  • 2 replies
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      Hello and Welcome to PokerStrategy.com. When you invite your friends don't forget to give them your affiliate link, so to can earn something additional :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ARIBAS and welcome :)

We actually have quite a lot of Brazilians at the site - although most of them are on the Portuguese part of the site (http://pt.pokerstrategy.com/forum/)

Its good to see you are bringing your friends along - with our Tell-a-friend program it is even quite profitable for you :)

So have fun reading the articles, watching videos and attending coachings!

Hope to see you around.
      Best regards,
      SoyCD