Pokerstrategy missed an opportunity! [imo]

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Another edition of MM on Pokerstars starting today and I believe that many of us will be battling on the tables of the red spade room for what is a great return compared to the investment.

One think for this occasion I have to object to Pokerstrategy.com out their flawless work that everyday bring to us huge data of materials useful for our growth as poker-players but in this particular event I strongly believe that Pokerstrategy have flopped!

In occasions like this, specially for the low buy-in compared for example to SCOOP and WCOOP, it would be important give to the no-so-expert poker players on here an opportunity to study and prepare to the best for the festival with maybe some special coaching and some special videos/articles forwarded to the members of the school for this right occasion for a better preparation to the incoming events .

So, it is shame instead that nothing has been thought unless then an obviously advertise bloom posted on the home page as any other commercial site would do ...

... and with serenity, I'm very sorry Pokerstartegy but in my honest opinion this time you have sucked a bit! ;D
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Kiro!

Thank you for your honesty! It's not nice to hear that we "suck" or that we have let you down in some way. However, this kind of feedback may help us improve so thank you.

I'll pass it onto our education team for review.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      ok, an errate corridge is necessary at this point

"... then an obviously advertise bloom posted on the home page as any other commercial site would do ..."

and few threads I would add :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Kiro!

Thank you for your honesty! It's not nice to hear that we "suck" or that we have let you down in some way. However, this kind of feedback may help us improve so thank you.

I'll pass it onto our education team for review.

Best regards,
      Gary.
      suck with a kindness and love sense as I would say to a dear friend but not suck with hatred and resentment as I would say to an enemy and unloved people ...

I will never never dare to be offensive isn't in my nature and after all these years on the forum you should know by now which kind of person Im

plus, it is early in the morning here so, drunkenness cannot also take in consideration

finally, well, my apology if my "suck" has been taken as an offensive word it wasn't my intent :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      ... forgot to say ...

you didn't let me down but my was a constructive criticism as I see us as a large family that compete in an ocean of sharks where will win who got the longest "stomach" :D

so, prepare our self for battle and bring trophy back to the forum (in terms of tournaments won ofc) should be object of pride for us all; that's all! :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I completely understand where you are coming from Kiro, no offense taking whatsoever my friend :)