I'm Unstoppable! [ZOOM World]

• RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Hello everyone ! there is one more ZOOM gamer on the board, keep focus !^^ My name is Tom aka tiON in the cyberspace, I am 24 years old and i am living in Poland. I am mainly interested of e-SPORT (I was playing and watching StarCraft:BroodWar for 8 years bying part of the biggest stage, I was creating esport teams in Counter Strike and now, i am playing and watching every single event on League of Legends) Japanese culture (there is my purpose to visit this country <3) and travelling (if i only have some money, I am packing bags and HERE WE GO !^^). I was writing my blog for two years on the polish site but now I've decided to start writing here. why? cause i have some reason to do it.

firstly i would like to start improving my english. I was learning it for few years but i am still on the low level, thats why i would like to focus on it. I hope that i will find some readers and it will be opportunity to talk with them about everything -> thats why if you see any mistakes in my english, cmon, let me know about it :)

secondly i would like to find people here who want travel in the future :) I mean... there is always better to find funny guys/girls?, who has his own funny lifestyle, It would be great to go someday for half or maybe for one year far far away... Mexico? Thailand? sound's GOOD !

O.K ! Now its time to say sth about my Poker Adventure. I am playing for four years, I was playing SNG/Holdem/MTT/PLO/NLH EVERYTHING ! ok ok i made some profit, but this is still not enough. I wasn't GOOD, I didnt even dominate NL50 and I am not GOOD now, but... i am trying hard to change it, i dont know why i couldn't to be MVP on NL100? why, why not?

After one year break, after spending all of my money, I am back. I am still learning, I am still improving myself. And I want to be unstoppable. For know i am playing on ZOOM NL10. I was shooting two weeks ago NL25 but it was bad. I made there every single mistake i could make and I had to turn back.

I hope that I will back there with better mindset for a few days,
      enjOy~~

• 15 replies
    • Pytzu
      Pytzu
      Bronze
      Good Luck ,mate ! i watch LoL too :) and about traveling , same plans as you .. just i have a specific location first .. .Phillipine ! actually Boracay (google it) . 1 year there .. is all you need :) i'll follow your blog !
      Best wishes !
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Tom,

Welcome to the blogs :)

Online gamers have so much success when they switch to poker. Maybe you could let us know why.

Btw, You're English is quite good and easily understandable.

I had the same problem. I wanted to play everything which meant I could only get to a certain level of improvement in each game without being a master in one.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Happy Grinding

Laz
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Almost same story just that I started with cs than dota now League :) which sv do u play? I am Euwest

Gl with poker though I play nl2 zoom :P
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      ohh.. I've just finished my session on NL25. I had been destroyed again.... whole my profit from NL10 has gone. This is disaster. I really need help to win on the higher level or... I am not a Cash player? I can make crazy volume, i am dominating NL10 so much and I am raping on NL25 :( So SAD!

No matter.. I will back to reGrind on NL10 till the end of this month and than we will see on December what will happend :)

Ahh.. tomorrow I am going to organize LAN Party in my Home. There will be about 8 people with the computers and we will be playing in Counter Strike for whole day so... tomorrow some headshots, on Sunday grind !

Originally posted by Pytzu
      Good Luck ,mate ! i watch LoL too :) and about traveling , same plans as you .. just i have a specific location first .. .Phillipine ! actually Boracay (google it) . 1 year there .. is all you need :) i'll follow your blog !
      Best wishes !
      man! u are living in the Paradise ! :D I was on Koh Samet in Thailand and i know what does your heaven means ^^

Originally posted by Lazza61
      Online gamers have so much success when they switch to poker. Maybe you could let us know why.
      hmm.. I was gamer and I am not GOOD :) but.. i know what u mean and I have my personal opinion about it. The games for example like StarCraft is depending on the action per minute. U need to decide in one moment what you gonna do thinking about the movments of your opponent. You need to predict what your opponent gonna do, moreover you need to focus on the multitasking like your army, economy, map control etc.

The games like Chess, StarCraft etc where u need to predict the moves of your opponent are very usefull skill in the Poker.

Originally posted by ikkvr
      Almost same story just that I started with cs than dota now League :) which sv do u play? I am Euwest
      Ohh I would like to play on West becuase there is more Pro Players in the Challenger. But I dont have money to change my sever and I need to play on the EAST. It's so pity because i want to make Challenger in Season 4 to play with the best but... Challenger on west with PRO players >>>>>>>> challenger on East :)
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Hello everyone ! Its time for short post so have fun !

O.K O.K... I am still playing ZOOM NL10, I've already made 130k sample on this lvl... why 130k? It is so simply... I was playing so good on the beggining, I had very strong mindset, I was on the top. I've made 100k sample with ~6bb/100 and... and than I was thinking that I am GOD, rly... I thought that I am MVP on the NL10, I was playing very confident, very smart and what? Master Yoda said once " Your arrogance blinds you " and it is it. After 100k I started to lose everything, every single pot, every single hand why? We all know why, that's Poker. I had to realize that and... here is time for Yoda AGAIN: " much learn, you still have ".

I am not the best, and now I know that I am not even GOOD on NL10 but I've taken so usefull lesson for my Poker Road. I am still practicing my game, I discovered that I am still so much pasive in the few spots and I can't achieve max value and sometimes... oh cmon.. VERY OFTEN I am shipping in the high variance spots. I need to be more focused in the game and I know that will be fun ! :)

I am kind of Titan of Work... something like Rock Lee in the Naruro, I am playing/studying 10-12hours per day, Poker becomes my Lifestyle for last 2 months so I know that I will start new year from NL25 why I know? Cause if I am willing to go through all the battling I got to go through to get where I want to get, who's got the right to stop me? Who? Nobody...

I've learn something important during playing Poker. Master yourself... Master the enemy The only one who can stop me is only... Myself.

that's all... I will write something about new patch in League of Legends and new Anime I was watching in the next post but now... I am going sleep ! HIGH LIFE ! :heart:
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Haha that quote MASTER YI op nerf plz :D
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      Haha that quote MASTER YI op nerf plz :D
      no no ! its Lee SinGua Quote ! :D
    • ImMrTryHard
      ImMrTryHard
      Bronze
      subscribed!

i deposited 13$ on stars for NL2 6-max zoom, i doubled my BR in 2 days, gonna start a blog soon to track my process.

also im a LOL player too (diamond 5 -> EAST). ofc started from CS 1.6 -> DotA -> LOL
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Originally posted by ImMrTryHard
      subscribed!

i deposited 13$ on stars for NL2 6-max zoom, i doubled my BR in 2 days, gonna start a blog soon to track my process.

also im a LOL player too (diamond 5 -> EAST). ofc started from CS 1.6 -> DotA -> LOL
      ohh, I finished S3 in Platinum I ! so well done ! and have fun on the tables !

btw, Pimpest play by Alex_Ich on IEM !

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      will be following fellow nl10 zoom player!

good luck with your goals! :)
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      will be following fellow nl10 zoom player!

good luck with your goals! :)
      thanks and same 2 you :)
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      AlOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA !:)

I havent written on the PS.com for few days so... its time for post ! :] but but... It's not something that I am lazy NO NO! when I am thinking that I need to write something in english I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo on the downswing :f_confused:

I really want to write on the blog as much as I can cause I like talking with the people jumping from one topic to another, but its hard for me now... I hope that at times I will be writing much often and much fluently but now I am fishy !

O.K so what's up? I am still playing on NL10, I've made ~210k sample on this lvl (maybe 200k cause I played on NL4 when the PRO's were there) and I am much better. rly... I am playing much better, thinking about sizing, ranges, hands... I was in mu HUD and I could see where I have leaks (ofc I can see maybe 1,2 and there is 1000000 but few months ago I couldnt see anything). I would like to make 1k$ profit on NL10 and than I will go to the NL25. There is still something I would like to change in the lower limit that's why I dont want to hurry up.

Ahh.. I would like to thanks pleno1 for his Videos. In my humble opinion he is the best movie maker from all of the Cash PokerStrategy section... I really enjoy watching while he is playing, like he is celebrating ^^ It's first time when I dont boring watching poker video... GOOD WORK !^^

sth else? I would like to start playing HearthStone but I dont have key :< if someone has a free key for this beta, let me know ! huh.. I am still looking for GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Anime and I can't find anything... There is an evenings that I would like to go to the bad and turn the nice Anime on but... I can't FIND ! HELP ME! :f_cry:

few days ago I was watching some films... Pacific Rim (quite GOOD, nice special effects) Wolverine, Elisium <= (totally 0) and Prisoners (thriller from Hugh Jackman, quite GOOD) but Anime.. ? tragedy...

I am waiting for... :heart:

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      hello!

just wanted to give some info- few days ago i got my hearthstone key and started to play and i must say, that game is realllly fun. Hard to find some time to for poker as i want play that game all the time, its exactly THAT much fun! if u cant wait for your beta key, just check some online forums, iv seen ppl selling those keys for 10$ :)

Gl at the tables and beta key hunting! ;)
    • RetireD2019
      RetireD2019
      Platinum
      Originally posted by vuciitis
      hello!

just wanted to give some info- few days ago i got my hearthstone key and started to play and i must say, that game is realllly fun. Hard to find some time to for poker as i want play that game all the time, its exactly THAT much fun! if u cant wait for your beta key, just check some online forums, iv seen ppl selling those keys for 10$ :)

Gl at the tables and beta key hunting! ;)
      i've just won my key ! :D Install in progress and here we GO ! :D
    • ImMrTryHard
      ImMrTryHard
      Bronze
      haha a friend of mine got a beta key yesterday and he gave it to me so i started playing ASAP!

i tell you guyz HUNTERS OP!

it seems like we have a lot in common ZOOM-League of legends-Hearthstone.

When is the sweet session coming ? :s_cool: