hi

• henni30
      henni30
      Bronze
      newbie here.

all i can say is i'm so excited to learn serious poker specially with 20 dollars free bankroll. looking forward to build it and to be a successful player. will keep you updated :] :] :]
  • 4 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Henni30!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Have you ever played poker before? Do you have any experience? It doesn't really matter though I'm sure you'll learn a lot here!

Please do keep us updated! And there is no better way then creating a blog.

Looking forward to those updates! And good luck on the tables.

Regards

RasTweet
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hello henni30 and warm welcome to PokerStrategy.com.

Its very nice to see that you have some plans with your free bankroll. i would suggest you to take part in our Beginners' Course. Experienced poker coaches will guide you through basics to some more advanced topics and i think they will prepare you for the next steps.

Blogging is of course also very popular at PokerStrategy and we would be glad to see you there to show everybody how are you doing at and off the tables.

So what are your plans? What type of game do you perfer? Do you prefer cash game or SNGs? MTTs perhaps?

You can tell us also a bit more about yourself. Where do you from for example and so on. No obligation though :f_cool:

So yeah welcome again and i wish you good luck. Hope to see you around.
    • henni30
      henni30
      Bronze
      Thank you guys for your warmth welcome.

@rastweet - no and this is my first time to play poker that is why i'm so happy to discover this site coz it has a good offer to all newbies like me and yes i will keep you update my status and level up.

@alan883 - blogging is not my type. BUT, i will try it ;) :D . yes, all that i need and the strategy are great! Starting the beginner's course now. i prefer to play NLHM cash game though.

@gadget51 - can you be my coach for a while? :D thank you .all of your suggestion will try time to time.

by the way guys i'm from manila Philippines 30 y/o single just got bored my day job so i try a new one to spice it up
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Originally posted by henni30
      Thank you guys for your warmth welcome.

@rastweet - no and this is my first time to play poker that is why i'm so happy to discover this site coz it has a good offer to all newbies like me and yes i will keep you update my status and level up.

@alan883 - blogging is not my type. BUT, i will try it ;) :D . yes, all that i need and the strategy are great! Starting the beginner's course now. i prefer to play NLHM cash game though.

@gadget51 - can you be my coach for a while? :D thank you .all of your suggestion will try time to time.

by the way guys i'm from manila Philippines 30 y/o single just got bored my day job so i try a new one to spice it up
      Woow you read all our posts. Thank you :f_cool: . Yeah beginners course its a great start. I think you will crush NL2 in no time. Tbh blogging is not my style either but i just think that it helps really much to improve our game. And it is good place to share our thoughts to the friendly people aiming for the same goal.

Good luck at the tables henni.