Is it possible to get rakeback deal

• Troleibusas112
      Troleibusas112
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am currently playing on dieing party poker I looking for a new room. Unibet site looks great with it's 30% flat rakeback. But there is a problem for me. I was using Unibet for sport betting. Would it be able to asociate my account with pokerstrategy and get flat rakeback? Or any other way get this rakeback deal?

P.S. I never used my unibet account to play poker.
  • 7 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      I figured everyone gets the 30% RB whether they are tracked through pokerstrategy or not?

Btw have you thought of trying ladbrokes poker? You can get your account tracked through pokerstrategy and it's exactly the same network.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      I figured everyone gets the 30% RB whether they are tracked through pokerstrategy or not?

Btw have you thought of trying ladbrokes poker? You can get your account tracked through pokerstrategy and it's exactly the same network.
      No sir, exclusive to PokerStrategists.

Ladbrokes, or 24h Poker also have similar offers and are on the same network as well :)

You may be able re-track an existing sports book account but you'd have to converse with Unibet support.

Regards,
      Gary
    • DonkeyDirk
      DonkeyDirk
      Bronze
      you can get 30% rakeback without pokerstrategy but then you have to grind X amount of rake per month for it. With pokerstrategy you always get 30% rakeback regardless of how much rake you generate. Pretty sick if you think of it :) :s_biggrin:
    • Troleibusas112
      Troleibusas112
      Bronze
      Thank you for such a quick replay to my post. Will try to contact unibet support. If someone is having same situation as I do, I will inform about unibet answer in this threat.
    • Troleibusas112
      Troleibusas112
      Bronze
      I received unibet answer to my email. And it basically says that only pokerstrategy can associate my unibet account with pokerstrategy.

So who I need to contact in pokerstrategy to associate me account with pokerstrategy and get 30 percent flat rakeback ?(
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey there Troleibusas112 :)

You'll need to contact our Support Team by submitting a Ticket. Explain in as much detail as possible and they will be able to give you the answers.

Best of luck!
    • Troleibusas112
      Troleibusas112
      Bronze
      Thanks will do it.