Stephwinss or muf_daddy_1 have you ever met Steph or myself??

• joshsteph
      joshsteph
      Bronze
      So yeah! Have you ever went and gone all in with your aces and have been called beaten by a suck out or even worse had someone call your huge bluff with ace high for some idiotic and crazy reason? K well that's not us (Steph or myself, Josh) We enjoy the game for the game. We know a suckout is possible and can't bother to ever enjoy playing those that do suck out! That is why 1. you play tournaments and number two. play for big money! So don't hesitate to say hi either here or on Titan POker (amongst other sites but that is where we have frequented most lately!!
  • 1 reply
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well from what I've read, you are 2? right?
      What do you think about few hook ups... you give me your screenname on titan, so we can play some tournaments together... we'll just have to help each other during the games (like discussing hands, exchanging advices etc... ). We both could get something out of it. Actually i'm short with technology, which mean i forgot my webcam at Switzerland when i came back in Senegal. So hopefully i'll buy me one soon. Till then, we can just give each other the skype or msn addresses. We can at least start by talking poker...

If you are interested, reply in this post... i'll pass by to give you my addressees.

Enjoy your journey in this site!!! :)