Weird thing

• DukeXIII
      DukeXIII
      Bronze
      Hello guys.

I have a problem with PokerStars and I m not sure if this has to do with HEM. I need your opinion on this.
      So when I start playing, the first 2 hands are getting saved to the destination folder I have set. But then nothing. Hands stop getting imported from Stars to the folder.

So actually I have no problem import to HEM. I just can't import from Stars in first place. and I don't know if this problem could possibly have something to do with HEM software.
      Any ideas?
  • 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      To make sure where the source of the problem is just open the Stars client (not HEM or any other software), play some hands and check the handhistory folder.
      You can open the handhistory files with a texteditor like notepad to see how many hands are in them.

Note: the HEM auto-import process moves the handhistory files 15 minutes after last access to the archive folder c.\hmarchive or c:\hm2archive.
    • DukeXIII
      DukeXIII
      Bronze
      I checked it mate. It still doesn't import more than 2 hands.
      Maybe I should try to uninstall and then reinstall it. ( I mean the pokerstars software )
      It seems really weird though
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You should probably contact Stars support or try to configure the Stars client to write to a different folder like c:\stars.hands. Maybe its a permission problem.