This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

run bad or ???

• tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Seems like 80% of the time I choose to 3bet the PFR either 4bets or someone else cold 4bets.

Really I'm wondering why do I run into AAxx so often, like 8 out of 10 times i 3bet i get 4bet its sickening
  • 5 replies
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      best cure is to make a crying post :D always helps when u share your pain...

good luck! ;)
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      you should care especially on sundays where there are more maniacs and fishes. they make crazy plays so play more defensive than you usually would. :f_cool:
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Maybe you 3bet nits or don't 3bet often enough? =)
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gadgaard
      you should care especially on sundays where there are more maniacs and fishes. they make crazy plays so play more defensive than you usually would. :f_cool:
      Well, I did shove some premium KK. Ofc they still had AAxx :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
    • ittapiros
      ittapiros
      Bronze
      Very interesting. I had indeed a short carrier so far in PLO. I try to learn as much as possible and also take into consideration essentially every strategical tip pokerstrategy and the instructors provide. I think I did a good job preventing swings as much as I can. Up until yesterday I mean ; D I played a few sessions on sunday this week and the week before, and these were the days that made me understand why is PLO considered such a swingy game. Insane number of maniacs on of tables. Within 30 minutes on 6 tables I was down 8 BI, but managed tostruggle my way back up to actually a little +. I guess this is a very good lesson as to understand what waits for a man specializing in PLO in the long run. I also pretty much got 4bet from some psychos but after the first time they turned up with 5583ds I started to recondiser my strategy. I think sundays are just like that... : ) Good opportunity to get some points none the less. : P