The 50$ emailing problem?

• bero98
      bero98
      Bronze
      Hi everybody, about two months ago i registered with pokerstrategy and passed the quiz, i filled out all the forms and created account at full tilt with signup bonuscode ps150..so i did everything right.

Then u sent me an email to verify my id, but i didnt have any kind of equipment to scan my ID until today, so i have taken a picture of it with my camera and was just about to send it. But the problem is that i have accidently deleted the email which contained an email adress of where should my ID photo be send.

So, two questions:

1. If i send the ID photo now, will i still get that 50$ deposit or the offer has ''expired''?

2. Where should i email my ID photo?

Thank you, and sorry for bad english and retarded thread name :D
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello bero98,

you have to send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com. And don't worry our bonus offer does not expire.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • bero98
      bero98
      Bronze
      Thanks, ive sent it!
    • dontsendas
      dontsendas
      Bronze
      hi everyone, i have a familiar problem.
      I've registered at pokerstrategy, completed the quiz and got the e-mail which says:
      PokerStrategy has just transferred $50 to your PartyPoker account: (" ******* "). Just log into your PartyPoker Software and start playing. The additional $100 bonus will be released in $25 steps for each 150 PartyPoints you earn at PartyPoker. You have 90 days time to clear the bonus. You have just reached the Bronze level at PokerStrategy! As a result, you have access to new articles and videos in our strategy section.

after logging in to partypoker i see there's just 1,01$ of the cach.

Where's the rest of it?

Thank You in advance!
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi dontsendas,

you should have got a 49$ restricted bonus ...
      Maybe you should contact the party poker support and ask for the bonus.

best regards,
      Chiller3k