Why everytime...

• 5 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      if the action says he doesnt , its better for you since you dont have to call big bets
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      cause thats whet the chum do.
      They call call call with rag hands and while most of the time you take thier money, sometimes they hit big... but then they dont bet, or they minbet, or they just flat call to the showdown. I recently witnessed a chum call preflop minraise with K2s. He flops nut flush in position and calls the flop minbet. Then he calls the minbet on the turn (no pairs on board) and then for his grim finalle he simply calls the minbet on the river with the absolute nuts.
      I would have gone broke against such a player, however, the other 10 times he blanks the flop or hits top pair with no kicker, I am taking his money.
      So dont worry about the chum, if they dont win with thier shit hands once in awhile they wont play them, and thats not what you want now is it?
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidangel
      cause thats whet the chum do.
      They call call call with rag hands and while most of the time you take thier money, sometimes they hit big... but then they dont bet, or they minbet, or they just flat call to the showdown. I recently witnessed a chum call preflop minraise with K2s. He flops nut flush in position and calls the flop minbet. Then he calls the minbet on the turn (no pairs on board) and then for his grim finalle he simply calls the minbet on the river with the absolute nuts.
      I would have gone broke against such a player, however, the other 10 times he blanks the flop or hits top pair with no kicker, I am taking his money.
      So dont worry about the chum, if they dont win with thier shit hands once in awhile they wont play them, and thats not what you want now is it?
      haha i've seen that too, checking behind or just calling with the nuts on the river, or just calling flop and turn and checking behind with a set on a dangerless board. ahh, donks :rolleyes:

the variant of this donkament is to check or call flop and turn and overbet river with a set against 5 players on a heavy draw board.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      also the limp with AA/KK on the CO with 3 limpers before, then they say "i hate AA :D "
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Just saw a donk checking behind on river with the nuts, too bad i cant find the hand :(