elephant on the new interface of mansion

• bro89
      bro89
      Bronze
      hello is it only me hu can´t get the hud display to work on mansion poker sins they upgraded the softwer??

it only ses (please check your settings for the hand history patch(

if there is anyone with a solution to my problem please share that with me

(sorry aboute the pathetic spelling)
  • 4 replies
    • MizrblOldSod
      MizrblOldSod
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bro89
      hello is it only me hu can´t get the hud display to work on mansion poker sins they upgraded the softwer??

it only ses (please check your settings for the hand history patch(

if there is anyone with a solution to my problem please share that with me

(sorry aboute the pathetic spelling)
      i would've liked to know how did you make the HUD work with the earlier network... Couldn't get it working at all then. Now, what i think you need to do is to change the hand history patch to something like C:\Poker\MansionPoker\History, depending on where you installed your new mansion software. You do this via settings (click on the round button in upper left corner in the Elephant window) -> Portals (or something like that - my Elephant is in Finnish). A window opens, double click on Mansion. Another window opens, type or browse the correct patch in the field in the upper right part of this window. Another thing you may need to do in this window is to change your player name. If you changed it when you first logged onto the new mansion, you must give elephant the new one. Type it in the "search player names" field and press "Add". Okay the changes. After that I think you should be good to go. :)
    • davis08
      davis08
      Bronze
      i have changed to that folder which is accurate with mine. but it still says "please check the settings for the hand history path" and my name is correct with the new one
    • MizrblOldSod
      MizrblOldSod
      Bronze
      I'm not certain if i've done it right either. I'm asking instructions here
    • bro89
      bro89
      Bronze
      cheers it worked