switching from pt3 to elephant.

• straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Just downloaded elephant and am trying to import hand history from pt3. The stats are all wrong though. The stats are showing I made too much profit compared to what I actually made.

Is there a way that I can import the information correctly?
  • 4 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Whiche site are you playing on? PP? Did you install our latest patch? There seem to be some minor problem with the PP import so you maybe wait until we release a fix for that.
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Thanks for getting back to me galam. I play on partypoker and have installed the latest patch.

Encountered another small problem today. I won an all in pot and its showing the amount with rake included. Is there a way to filter out the rake so my stats are accurate. Or will that be fixed in a future update. Any idea of when the next update will become available. Thanks.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well i hope we can offer a fix for the problems with the new pp upadte today or tomorrow but as usually i cant promise anything to you. Please keep watching our blog.

Greets Sebastian
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      The new patch update became available today. Re imported my hands from party the last few days as well as my pt3 database and everything is working great now. Thanks galam and wishmaster for getting an update done so quickly.