This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

iPoker Mods - Titan Skinner instructions are in German. Help!

• SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I tried babelfish but the translation of the instructions wasn't helpful at all. I tried the program anyways and I couldn't get it to work. I switched the directory to Mansion by the way.

Here's the link to the software, "Titan Skinner."
      http://www.speedyclaxton.de/poker/

Any tips on how to make multi-tabling easier on the new Mansion will be appreciated as well. The damn cards are too small and I keep timing out.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Alright figured it out.

In the Datei menu, choose settings then choose directory and make the following changes,

i) Change the poker directory to: C:\Poker\MansionPoker

ii) Change the backup directory to: C:\Poker\MansionPoker\Backup

iii) Choose layout from the settings menu and select your preferred layout.

**Click the refresh button at the top right in Titan Skinner after making any settings changes.

iv) Start Mansion normally using the desktop icon etc...

v) Open a table then close it. (I think this is the step I was missing before)

vi) Click on the "Titan Skinnen" button.

vii) Reopen a table. You should see the new skin!

** There is one small bug. When you restart Mansion to begin another session, an error pops up when you try to open a table. Just close Mansion then open it again and everything will be back to normal.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      A great thanks from me for this!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I think this one deserves "important" prefix :)

Thanks, great program. I chose Easy Eyes Black and it's really nice, everything is black, without any of those ugly chairs and stuff.

Don't care If I get an error. If I put this error and whole Mansion software on a scale... We know what's the result...