iPoker Mods - Titan Skinner instructions are in German. Help!

• SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I tried babelfish but the translation of the instructions wasn't helpful at all. I tried the program anyways and I couldn't get it to work. I switched the directory to Mansion by the way.

Here's the link to the software, "Titan Skinner."
      http://www.speedyclaxton.de/poker/

Any tips on how to make multi-tabling easier on the new Mansion will be appreciated as well. The damn cards are too small and I keep timing out.

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      Alright figured it out.

In the Datei menu, choose settings then choose directory and make the following changes,

i) Change the poker directory to: C:\Poker\MansionPoker

ii) Change the backup directory to: C:\Poker\MansionPoker\Backup

iii) Choose layout from the settings menu and select your preferred layout.

**Click the refresh button at the top right in Titan Skinner after making any settings changes.

iv) Start Mansion normally using the desktop icon etc...

v) Open a table then close it. (I think this is the step I was missing before)

vi) Click on the "Titan Skinnen" button.

vii) Reopen a table. You should see the new skin!

** There is one small bug. When you restart Mansion to begin another session, an error pops up when you try to open a table. Just close Mansion then open it again and everything will be back to normal.
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      A great thanks from me for this!
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I think this one deserves "important" prefix :)

Thanks, great program. I chose Easy Eyes Black and it's really nice, everything is black, without any of those ugly chairs and stuff.

Don't care If I get an error. If I put this error and whole Mansion software on a scale... We know what's the result...