Where to move?

• Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'm an SNG Player at party poker atm, playing $11 speed, going pretty well at the moment.
      But i want to move so that i can have an account thats tracked to pokerstrategy.

Any advice as to where i should play?
      Like any bonuses / rakeback deals i should be looking out for?

Is it better to play for deposit bonuses and then move somewhere else like fulltilt for rakeback later when im a higher stakes player?

I play about ~8 sngs a day, so not too much.

Thanks,
  • 7 replies
    • MTrain24
      MTrain24
      Bronze
      I like pokerstars but i dont think they have any rakeback. I would go with full tilt if you want rakeback and stuff.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      You get a good 1st time deposit bonus at titan... plus their is currently a 40% rakeback deal going on... currently extended til the end of october... maybe longer.... Lots of fish at titan... I'm not their hugest fan, but I'm staying for the rakeback deal... when it's over I'm moving...

But to get it tracked to PS, titan is ur best option at the moment IMO...
    • Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      is there a particular reason you like pokerstars? it's not im specifically looking for rakeback, i just thought most people recommended it as you get back a % of payment.

40% rakeback is huge though .. i'll look into titan. Thing that's putting me off a lil is only till the end of october.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Sai7,

Titan is the fishiest site for SnG's imo. Stars is better for higher stakes though, as they run alot more frequently.

Rakeback isn't necessary, for example I would never play Fulltilts SnG's, due to me not liking their blind structure. I'd earn alot more playing on Titan without rakeback, than I would on Fulltilt with rakeback.

Every site has their own bonus schemes. Pokerstars has points, and you can buyin to tournaments with them. You can then cash in the tournament tickets for cash.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      Just wondering what you consider higher stakes? 22+ ? 33+? Or 55+
      Cause im on ~$900 and looking to move to 22 at $1000 [ i like a conservative bank roll] and i don't really want to switch again too soon
      Are there a lot of games on titan at $22 ?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi Sai7,

Sometimes the $22's can take up to 10 minutes to fill a table. I was refering to the $55's and $109's. They can take up to 30 minutes to fill a table at times.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      Ah ok thats fine.. i usually play in sets so 10 mins to fill sometimes is fine with me.

Thanks for the help,
      :D