Need Admin. Help Please!!

• SpiriteWalker
      SpiriteWalker
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

A number of months ago I passed your Poker quiz and was given $50.00 start-up funds.. You know how this program works...

I set up an account at Mansion Poker and the $50.00 was deposited there as you promised. That's when my problems started with Mansion Poker.

I quickly learned that for some reason I could only see real money tournaments at Mansion. When I tried to play the cash tables, only the play money tables displayed on my computer... I went thru a couple weeks of trying to fix this with messages to you and to Mansion Poker. Tried everything, even installed the Mansion client on my wifes' puter but the same thing happened. I was only able to play real money tournaments.

Ok, so for months I've been playing the $1 + .30 Sit N Go's, and have built up the funds in my account to $114.

Now I have a bigger problem. Mansion just recently upgraded their main server and client software. Now, it won't even allow me to log in to any real money games??

I'm talking to Mansion to see if this can be fixed, but to tell you the truth, I'm at the end of my rope with Mansion Poker..... I want out of there.

I want to know if you guys can get my money out of Mansion Poker?? You can have your $50 back, just give me my winnings. I can't do anything at all there because I can't even log in now..

How about some help Guys??

Thanks..
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi SpiriteWalker,

Yes I remember the problems you were having. I am guessing you are living in a country that IPoker (Mansion's new network) does not accept players from. If this is in fact the case you should be able to pay out your entire bankroll (so including the $50 :) ) by mailing memberservice@mansion.com and informing them of you situation.

Where are you currently residing?

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SpiriteWalker
      SpiriteWalker
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD...

Yes, you helped me as best you could with my earlier problems..

I live in Puerto Rico... With Mansion Poker's move to "I Poker", or whatever it is, I'm aware that they don't accept USA Players, and may even consider Puerto Rico to be in that category.

My problem is that I've contacted memberservices@mansion.com and they just don't seem to be overly competent at their jobs.. First they wanted me to give them extra information to 'verify' my account so they could send me a new password!! I don't need a password, I know what my password is, I need to know why I can't log onto the site...

The latest thing is they asked me for a screenshot of the error message I'm receiving when I try to log on... I told them what the message says, how will a screenshot tell them any more than I've already told them??

Anyhow, this needs to be fixed and Mansion is taking their sweet time in doing anything about it.. I'll keep you posted..

Regards,
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey SpiriteWalker,

Sorry for taking so long to reply again. You are in fact correct the problem seems to be that you are living in Puerto Rico which is not accepted by the IPoker network.

You should directly write memberservices@mansion.com that you are living in a territory that is not accepted by the IPoker network and that you would therefore like to withdraw all of your funds - but cannot since you can't login anymore. They should then help you transfer your money to the withdrawal option of your choice.

You can then take the money and deposit it elsewhere.

Hope it works out fine :)

Best regards
      SoyCD