SummerTime Bonus continues?

• Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Contacted Titan support today regarding what happens to STB when september is done.

Me: Will Summertimebonus continue in october?
      Titan-support awnser:

Sophia: xxx, the SummerTime Bonus will continue until further notice from PokerStrategy that this will end.
      Sophia: Since they have not given any dates yet, the promotion is still ongoing.

Can anyone of PS confirm this?
  • 26 replies
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      That would be awesome since I only joined a couple of days and didn't get 25$ rake yet!
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      In the German Forum there are saying that it will continue at least for the first days of October, but no official statement has been made.

At this time, the official version is that the STB ends on September 30th.

Hope to get some updates soon (probably Monday afternoon). :)
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Yes please give us info very soon. Reload bonus to take is only next 12 hours ;)
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by havox
      Ich darf offiziell verkünden: Die Aktion läuft auch im Oktober so weiter wie bisher. Möglich, dass es zum November dann eine Änderung gibt - ganz ohne Aktion oder Bonus oder wie ihr es nennen möchtet, werdet ihr jedoch nicht auskommen müssen.

Direct from the German VIP Forum.

Quick translation: The STB continues for October, maybe it'll be changed for November. :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I have just been informed that the bonus has officially been extended to at least the end of October.

Best regards,
      Stiev
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      :( :( :( thanks,but i just wanted to play a little bit less poker on Titan...i need vacation :D
      Thanks,good luck :)
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Yeah lol, not that i'm complaining, but i'm eager to move my bankroll elsewhere ;)

Ah well, it can wait another month.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Summer bonus for 1 month more and new Mansion players(fish). Yes!!
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      When i ask titan support for my rake they allways say the rake + tournament fees, is the rake for the rakeback only the rake or rake + tournament fees?
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      that would be all, there's no other type of rake. cash game rake and tournament rake [this includes SNGs for example]
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rowkilla
      When i ask titan support for my rake they allways say the rake + tournament fees, is the rake for the rakeback only the rake or rake + tournament fees?
      You just add the two and you got your total rake.
    • Nabukadnezar
      Nabukadnezar
      Bronze
      Did I get it right? The summer time bonus replaces the normal bonus of 100$?
      Because I played half a day to reach 2500 Titan Points and when I asked for my 100 bucks they had no idea what I was talking about.

icallwith5high: heeeeeeeeeei
      icallwith5high: hello
      icallwith5high: hi
      icallwith5high: need help fast
      Millo: I apologize for the long wait. We try to attend to all our players the quickest possible time. My name is Millo from the Online Support Team. I am glad to assist you with your concern.
      icallwith5high: hi
      icallwith5high: please hurry and gimme my bonus, I have 2500 Points :D
      icallwith5high: my pokerstrategy bonus
      icallwith5high: hurry hurry please
      Millo: Can you please be more specific, Laurentiu?
      icallwith5high: pfft you are supposed to know that the accounts created with the pokerstrategy affiliate
      icallwith5high: get 100$ bonus after reaching 2500 titan points
      Millo: I'm sorry but I can't seem to understand what you're trying to say, Laurentiu. Titan or Pokerstrategy does not have a promotion like that, or less likely, it's different.
      icallwith5high: no no no
      icallwith5high: you are uninformed

etc. etc.

Millo: The 2,500 points was about withdrawing the $50 initial bonus.
      icallwith5high: so I can go to cashier and withdraw 50$ or what
      icallwith5high: who needs to withdraw just 50$ anyway
      Millo: Well, it's merely up to you, actually.
      icallwith5high: aham
      Millo: For more information on Pokerstrategy's Summertime Bonus Promotion, please click here.
      icallwith5high: no you might give me a virus lol
      Millo: What do you mean?
      icallwith5high: it was a very funny joke
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nabukadnezar
      Did I get it right? The summer time bonus replaces the normal bonus of 100$?
      Because I played half a day to reach 2500 Titan Points and when I asked for my 100 bucks they had no idea what I was talking about.
      That´s right.

During the Summer Time promotion there is no $100 bonus for the starting capital. Even as a person who passed the quiz you receive $10 bonus for each $25 rake instead of $10 for each $35, and thus you are able to get more than $100.
      click
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      But, after the summertime bonus ends theres no more 10$ per 35$ rake? Because Ive only joined a couple of days ago and im playing very low limits, the most ill get with the summertime bonus is 30$.

So is pokerstrategy going from 50$+100$ to just 50$ after the summertime bonus ends or what?
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      @Nabukadnezar:

With the old bonus system, you got $10 from your bonus for every $35 rake you produced ($35 rake = 140 StrategyPoints = approx 600 Titan Points). You would have needed to accumulate around 6,000 TP for the whole bonus ($100) to be released.

The guy from the support was right, the 2,500 TP are a cashout requirement for the initial $50 (and any winnings derived from them).

Anyway, as you got more than 2,500 TP, you probably generated about $140 rake, so this Sunday your account will be credited with about $55 (from STB). If next week you again generate 2,500 TP, you'll be getting another $55 next Sunday.

And... there is really no need to be rude with the support. :)

@Rowkilla:

PokerStrategy has stated that even after STB ends (and nobody knows when it will end) there will be a permanent bonus for players on Titan, so you'll probably be able to get your $100 (and more) even playing micro limits.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Its good to know that this is still available, I just recieved $10 and didnt know why lol
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rowkilla
      But, after the summertime bonus ends theres no more 10$ per 35$ rake? Because Ive only joined a couple of days ago and im playing very low limits, the most ill get with the summertime bonus is 30$.

So is pokerstrategy going from 50$+100$ to just 50$ after the summertime bonus ends or what?
      Hello Rowkilla

If we discontinue the Summertime bonus after October there will be something to take its place- as to make sure no one is at a disadvantage.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Rowkilla
      Rowkilla
      Bronze
      Awesome, thanks Amirapuato and SoyCD
    • jozzee
      jozzee
      Bronze
      This here is a bit confusing. So if i understand this right I got 50$ starting capital and i'm collecting 350$ rake to get another 100$, but while i'm doing this i'm getting extra sumertime bonus (10$ for every 25$rake)?