getting BORED now!

• carddead
      carddead
      Bronze
      I have now completed my information AGAIN as requested yet I am still waiting to receive any funds into my titan account. I am beginning to think there was never going to be any funds delivered in the first place and each of these poker sites are paying your website to introduce these new customers. Most people would maybee get bored with trying to get their free deposit and transfer funds of there own, is that the gig? because I have been in correspondance with you now for about a month and followed all instructions to the letter yet I am still left scratching my head. What a JOKE!
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello carddead,

As you can see from all of the other people receiving their starting capital and actively playing with it - this website is in fact very serious, and we do our best to get the starting capital to our members as quickly as possible. Yet when you enter no personal information and no account name into your profil it is simply impossible for us to actually send money.

As it currently stands it seems you have not yet entered a phone number into your profile which is most likely the reason why the support has not yet processed your account. It is important to fill out all fields.

Best regards,
      SoyCD