where should i play next?

• Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      heyhey, well, now that the summertime bonus on titan is over im looking for a new place to bonus hunt.
      just wondering where the best place would be to go next with regards to my bankroll/playstyle.

i play NL50 SSS and $5/$10 Sit n Go's. i am a winning player on both of these platforms on titan(only recently winning on NL50 SSS because titan is extra ordinarily bad for SSS at NL50)

i was thinking of using the deal at redkings to get a free copy of pokertracker 3 and the 1000% signup bonus, but im guessing the bonus has some sort of catch, i.e. its almost impossible to clear and you have to clear it all to get it within the timelimit.

i was also thinking maybe pokerstars due to the 100% bonus + 30% rakeback which i have heard is about equal to 90% rakeback overall.
      are there any other places i should be considering?
  • 2 replies
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Originally posted by havox
      Ich darf offiziell verkünden: Die Aktion läuft auch im Oktober so weiter wie bisher. Möglich, dass es zum November dann eine Änderung gibt - ganz ohne Aktion oder Bonus oder wie ihr es nennen möchtet, werdet ihr jedoch nicht auskommen müssen.

Direct from the German VIP Forum.

Quick translation: The STB continues for October, maybe it'll be changed for November. :D
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Correct, I recieved $10 today PS rakeback summertime bonus at Titan