This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH NL30 KQs

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Seat 2: CatInWhite ($29.77 in chips)
      Seat 3: Sarko_93 ($19.44 in chips)
      Seat 5: HERO ($58.94 in chips) HAND: KD QD
      Seat 9: c_KRIKRI ($27.75 in chips)
      Seat 10: storschy ($33.79 in chips)

ANTES/BLINDS
      HERO posts small blind ($0.15), c_KRIKRI posts big blind ($0.30).

PRE-FLOP
      storschy folds, CatInWhite bets $0.90, Sarko_93 folds, HERO calls $0.75, c_KRIKRI folds.

FLOP [board cards: 7H,3D,KC ]
      HERO checks, CatInWhite bets $1.50, Xalaks calls $1.50.

TURN [board cards: 7H,3D,KC,5D ]
      HERO checks, CatInWhite bets $3.75, Xalaks bets $10, CatInWhite bets $23.62 and is all-in, HERO?

No real reads or stats on the opposition.
      I decided to limp in cause I had good odds and a reasonable hand but I wasn't thinking about 3beting here. Flop came TP for me and I decided to just call. On the turn I get an interesting card and I decide to try go for extra value. But then the shove comes. Is this a call or fold situation?
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I understand you´re Xalaks, since you went c/r on the turn, then you can´t fold to shove. You might be up to 14 outs and you have to call 13$, getting very good odds.
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      mhh)
      I would lead turn i guess)
      your hand is way too strong to let him check behind. What he will often do with hands like KT/KJ, 99-JJ, 98, A7.
      And if he raises with AK, now you can shove and put him in a spot, where he has to decide whether his TPTK is good enough) obviously he will call, but still))

and as played, easy call

don't like c/r though
      you are losing more value then getting

he is folding all the hands you can beat and calling/pushing better ones
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      bet/shove turn is interesting line, but I can´t see us being ahead when we end up all-in :)
      But I also like betting out turn, since board is drawy and player might go on pot control his middle pair or KJ and if he holds A hight then he checks behind.