[NL2-NL10] Sss Qq

• Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      So i got Here a Very interesting situation!
      Hold'em No Limit ($0.05/$0.10)
      Hero is UTG 2 holding Q :heart: Q :spade: /My Stack Was 4.95$ I had dobbled up and Was Watching the hands and getting ready to leave the table!

So
      UTG1 calls 0,1$
      Hero raises 0,5$
      MP1 Calls 0,5$
      After whitch UTG1 goes all in 3,55$
      HERO????

Should i have folded due the limp=>push.... And My so to call big stack??
  • 4 replies
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      Waiting to leave the table and getting a good hand often leads to unsavory situations, but the potential pay-out makes it worth it to wait for the blinds and only play AA KK.
      Unless you hold AA or KK the decision to play or not rests on how comfortable you are at the table. If you are at a table of chum whom you are confident you can outplay then a QQ is nice to raise-see flop-check/fold AK board or c-bet dry board. If your table has many TAGs or loose LAGs who often raise preflop you might want to stick to AA KK.
      In this case there is probably an equity calculation you can do to find out if it is profitable to shove.
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      push it! limpraise doesnt have to be AA all the time ;) and then make a note

if you feel uncomfortable risking a double stack you can fold, but imo a push is +EV

Important!! : You dont risk your whole stack against UTG! And there is deadmoney!
    • Stafinjsh
      Stafinjsh
      Bronze
      Nope there isnt yet dead money because mp1 havent made yet the his choise....
      but yes i pushed, and lost to AQ :(
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      If he had AQ, then you didn't lose, you won. The outcome of this particular hand doesn't change that.