This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 ATo

• davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $21.20
      Hero:
      $1.85

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.60 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:diamond: , A:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, SB raises to $0.70, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.85 (All-In), SB calls $1.15.

Flop: ($3.80) 6:heart: , 7:club: , 5:heart:
      Turn: ($3.80) 5:spade:
      River: ($3.80) Q:diamond:

Final Pot: $3.80

Here is a hand where I was "not properly seated in my mind"
      I posted this for 2 reasons
      1) To remind myself to not play such poor odds, I mean, if you throw down any 5 cards what hands do I really think I will beat that even a chum 3-bets with?
      2) To illustrate why KQ is far better hand selection than AT for anyone new to the SHC (and wonder why its not there)
  • 2 replies
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      LOL
      because you fail to play this hand, then KQ is better ? or where is that ultimate example of how AT sucks to kq ? Coz there was q on the riverr :D ?
      lmao :D
      made my day
      who told you to 3bet AT ? It's same play as with KQ, raise if get raised back, get out of the way (here i would consider calling and if i miss the floop, i'm done with this hand coz obviously he have something).
      I think you sir suck at poker and should reroll to hello kitty online :D
    • IngolPoker
      IngolPoker
      Black
      the steal is fine, but fold to his reraise

@puciek: pls dont flame!
      Calling preflop is no option, even to that minreraise!!