Ongame, Pacific or Everest

• 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello MrSvingKing,

Everest: Easy to clear bonus and pretty bad players. After the bonus not much in terms of rakeback as far as I know - but the bonus is always $200 no matter how much you deposit.

Pacific: Has an interesting bonus because of the 50% up to $175 instant component. This part is instantly credited to your account and you can start playing with it right away. The other 75% up to $300 is cleared as with regular bonuses and afaik quite easy. The players there are really bad - but I haven't heard too much good about the software.

Ongame: Always a good option for lots of fish. PokerRoom also has a big first deposit bonus - but I think its probably the hardest of the 3 to clear.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello MrSvingKing,

Everest: Easy to clear bonus and pretty bad players. After the bonus not much in terms of rakeback as far as I know - but the bonus is always $200 no matter how much you deposit.

Pacific: Has an interesting bonus because of the 50% up to $175 instant component. This part is instantly credited to your account and you can start playing with it right away. The other 75% up to $300 is cleared as with regular bonuses and afaik quite easy. The players there are really bad - but I haven't heard too much good about the software.

Ongame: Always a good option for lots of fish. PokerRoom also has a big first deposit bonus - but I think its probably the hardest of the 3 to clear.

Best regards
      SoyCD
      Thanks Soy

How about the speed on the 3 ? I've heard that Ongame is really slow
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I heard Everest is slow aswell, very slow.

888 has pretty fast software, and at least for fixed limit it wasn't bad.
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      I went for 888

Fast software for sure, but you need to get used to it.
      And the NL25 i fishy too :P

Worst thing is that you can't use PT without a handgrabber.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Not being able to use PT is a pro imo. Not many people will have PT, so you will have a bigger advantage over them :)
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Don't misunderstand me (english is not my first language ;) )

But I don't really understand the meaning here. You mean its a problem right? Or ?
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      i think he means that because you cant use PT on that site, most people there wont have used it to improved their game, so even without it you'll have an advantage over them
    • MrSvingKing
      MrSvingKing
      Bronze
      Ahhh ok I see and totally agree :-)

But I will buy a handgrabber if I can get used to the software.