Best sites for low level guaranteeds?

• 7 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      At stars they are usually not guaranteed but so many players join that easily get over those numbers especially in evening weekends.
    • ramunaz
      ramunaz
      Bronze
      I think he's asking about nice prize money overlays. You gotta check new small sites for those, because they often give good overlays for self promotion.
    • Taswell
      Taswell
      Bronze
      yeah, the new sites are good for overlays.

Pokerstars has te best tourney line up there is imo
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      If you watch some of the guarantee mtts on fulltilt you will sometimes notice that the number of players x buyin is less than prizepool. In this case you are getting better odds to place, or you could say each place pays more due to "dead money" in the pool. The 750 grand ended up costing full tilt 30 grand even after reg fees. Do you think they care? how many rakes did they take from players waiting or playing to get a buy-in? likely covers the loss :D
      If you are observant and diligent you can find guarentees that give you better odds for your money.
    • davidangel
      davidangel
      Bronze
      the precise numbers for last week were:
      Odds to place 6.6:1
      Avg place pays 7.1:1
      Better than lotto? :D
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Make sure to check out these overlay tournaments this week…

(1) Ultimate Bet 200k guaranteed - The tournament overlayed by 30k. Make sure to check this particular tournament out.

(2) Bodog 100k guaranteed - This is the premiere event at Bodog. Register in the weeks ahead. The overlays have provided good value.

(3) Poker Heaven E100,00 - Excellent tournament to run considering the small field. Good prizes await the top finishers.

What my homepage for overlays is telling me to look for this week :)

Bodog and Cake poker are having a lot of overlays these last days... One 10$ tourney overlaying at 1.3k$...

I wouldn't hunt this overlays down... Just play on full tilt and stars they are the best tournament sites imo :D
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      What about titan? I remember that there were lots of fishes on lower level MTTs