Not displaying stats at table.

• JayRichh1
      JayRichh1
      Bronze
      Hey,

Im using the elephant at Titan Poker and although it would seem all my stats and such are getting collected, nothing is getting displayed at the tables, even after 100's of hands. Anyone have any idea? Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Is the hud activated?
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Are the hands imported automatically?
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      if i had a pound for everytime ive seen this question asked.

there should be some sort of collated thread with generic answers to these types of questions.

Try this:

go into Elephant, and click the elephant at the top left of the screen, that brings up a menu. Click on settings >> sites, that brings up another menu which says configure poker sites. Chose Titan and click on edit. Then change the path underneath where it says configure autoimport settings. Locate your titan poker folder it should look something like C:\poker\titan\history\yourplayername
    • JayRichh1
      JayRichh1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      if i had a pound for everytime ive seen this question asked.

there should be some sort of collated thread with generic answers to these types of questions.

Try this:

go into Elephant, and click the elephant at the top left of the screen, that brings up a menu. Click on settings >> sites, that brings up another menu which says configure poker sites. Chose Titan and click on edit. Then change the path underneath where it says configure autoimport settings. Locate your titan poker folder it should look something like C:\poker\titan\history\yourplayername
      yes that was already done. But I am still having the problem. Any Ideas?
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Are the hands imported automatically?