Get the full Bonus

• kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      When PokerStrategy will have a full list of the new MansionClub Point needed to get the full $100?
      I have around 510MPP before the change of networks and now i have 1830 MCP. Is there any connection of MPP to the new MCP.
  • 24 replies
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Yesterday I asked Mansion about it.
      They sent me an e-mail:

Further to your recent enquiry.

Our Poker Department have advised that prior to the migration you had 9,246 VPP the conversion ratio is 5:1 which is 1849 which is the amount of points given to you upon migration.

So you have not lost any points the points are just worth 5 times more than VPPs, please do not confuse these with your old MCP as these were not carried over however this will not effect your first deposit bonus you still earn that as usual.

In conclusion you have not lost any points the old VPP's are now called MCP and can be used in the shop to purchase goods once it is open and you continue to earn your first deposit bonus as usual.

The story was, I had about 600 MPP before the conversion and after that I had 1849 MCP.
      The 5:1 ratio is for VPP's : MCP's

I've asked this on the Dutch forum but they didn't know when they have the excact information for the bonusses.
      They are dealing with Mansion about it.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      On there site is a chart Rake/MCP
      For $1 you earn 3 new MCP's
      This means that 3mcp=1MPP
      so 4500 is a good number for the bonus release....
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      The important thing is that i can play again (I'm a bulgarian) on Mansion and get my full bonus and a first deposit bonus later.
      I hope the issue with Mansion to be gone soon and the only thing for me to do is go back to grinding

P.S. the new software in questionable...
      I need to get use to it
      I like the new villains there
      More titan poker for the masses :D
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      So the bonus will look like this then:

450 MCP - $8 Bonus
      900 MCP - $10 Bonus
      1200 MCP - A ticket for a $20+$2 Tourney
      1500 MCP - $12 Bonus
      2250 MCP - $15 Bonus
      3.000 MCP - $20 Bonus
      4.500 MCP - $35 Bonus

? We solved the problem ;)
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      It is about time some one from PokerStrategy to say something...
      7-8 days is plenty of time to come with a plan for releasing the full bonus.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      In the Mansion account I see that I have a $100 bonus starting today and ends 30.11
      I need to earn 6500 MCP's.
      I don't understand. I need to start from the beginning and earn the hole 6.5k point or?
      Are we still have a first time deposit bonus on Mansion
    • Milena500
      Milena500
      Bronze
      my to have same this problem ...I am collected over 1/2 half need points and now this mansion say "$100 bonus starting today and ends 2008-11-30 12:08:46 end need to earn 6500 MCP's" ???

In poker strategy rules say that players have unlimited time to gather 800 points to get 100$ bonus ?

Any of moderators to answer ?
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Are you guys talking about the $100,- bonus from Pokerstrategy which you could get when you managed it to 1500 (old points) ?

Because, I reached 600 points before the networkchange but now, I don't have that bonus displayed which you guys are talking about.
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Tomorrow Mansion will have some info about the new $100 deal
      I hope so :D
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well guys i think you got it wrong... the thing is no matter how much bonus they give you, you earn 10$ for 650PCM. Actually i'm pissed. I've been robbed. they didn't pay me for all the time i played since the 19th till they switch to Ipoker. Actually i received the 750mpp bonus like 4days before, which mean since the 15th to the switch the points i've earned wasn't rewarded. It's sick!!!

well so here is the new rule(not hard tough):

650MCP------>10$
      1300MCP------>20$
      1950MCP------>30$
      2600MCP------>40$

So on... so on... add 650MCP then add 10$ ;)
    • Milena500
      Milena500
      Bronze
      I am got MCP 2,217.85 And not a single dollar of bonus not see on my account ...

WHY??? I am e-mail mansion support that no answer on me question...the answer something as this "go to ma accounted click on bonus an there you see bonus? LOLOLOLOL ZOMG I am know that I AM ASKING pokerstrategy whether I am right to get something dollars on my collected MCP 2,217 ? ??? and same thing I am asking mansion support ?
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Milena500
      I am got MCP 2,217.85 And not a single dollar of bonus not see on my account ...

WHY??? I am e-mail mansion support that no answer on me question...the answer something as this "go to ma accounted click on bonus an there you see bonus? LOLOLOLOL ZOMG I am know that I AM ASKING pokerstrategy whether I am right to get something dollars on my collected MCP 2,217 ? ??? and same thing I am asking mansion support ?
      When i talked to the support they say that the bonus was going to be released yesterday. Actually i received a pending bonus 2days ago. So you should go to Online support and talk to them directly. You'll get a kicker response to your questions.
    • WPTRay
      WPTRay
      Bronze
      Guys, thanks for all replies, but I'm DONE with Mansion!

Tonight I had contact via Live Support and the lady told me that even she and Mansion didn't know what's going on and that in the next week some info would be clear ..

Ok, I've now shipped my money to Neteller and I'm feeling fine with that :)

I've missed $70,- of bonus, but playing on an other pokersite is it worth to do that.

Ciao!
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      Originally posted by WPTRay
      Guys, thanks for all replies, but I'm DONE with Mansion!

Tonight I had contact via Live Support and the lady told me that even she and Mansion didn't know what's going on and that in the next week some info would be clear ..

Ok, I've now shipped my money to Neteller and I'm feeling fine with that :)

I've missed $70,- of bonus, but playing on an other pokersite is it worth to do that.

Ciao!
      same here, I chose Mansion BECAUSE it's Ongame, I already have Titan Account for like 1 year, but I never liked it there...

I withdrawed today and dunno where to play now :/ Maybe it's end of my poker career

I have left 440$ in the bonus, but considering it's Ipoker rules for bonus now, I'd not be able to clear it anyway

One more thing, Poker Elephant is now working on PokerStars, Fulltilt, Partypoker and iPoker only (Titan+Mansion). All of these sites are too tight for me, so should I stop using my statistics and hand history just because Mansion switched to iPoker?
    • Killerius
      Killerius
      Bronze
      @ilikepie
      You could go to the PokerRoom, it's part of the Ongame network, and PS offers nice 100% up to 1k$ bonus.
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      Originally posted by Killerius
      @ilikepie
      You could go to the PokerRoom, it's part of the Ongame network, and PS offers nice 100% up to 1k$ bonus.
      I know, but there's no Elephant support on PRoom so far
    • Killerius
      Killerius
      Bronze
      Use alternative. PT3 supports ongame network, it has 2 months free trail. And I'm sure that Elephant will support PRoom in the future.
    • ilikepie
      ilikepie
      Silver
      Killerius:

ok, thanks for tips ;)
    • Milena500
      Milena500
      Bronze
      Any answer of me question "of I am right to get something dollars on my collected MCP 2,217?"

Or any of moderators read this ? And this 50$ + 100$ bonus
      are not have time limit? yes or no? should bu answer is no not have limit time have life time or I am right ?

Why than mansion limit this bonus on date 28.11.2008 and not calculate previous points than say now I am must collected 6500 MCP to date 28.11.2008 ??? FFS or this is a big joke ...I am loose me time to play poker to collected points now is not calculated and the rules are change ...Are someone trying to make foll of as all ...