Elephant settings on the new Mansion?

• MizrblOldSod
      MizrblOldSod
      Bronze
      I thought I knew how to reconfigure Mansion portal settings after they moved to iPoker but I'm not so sure anymore. I changed the history patch to refer to c:\Poker\MansionPoker\History. I had to change my player name, so I typed it in, too. However, if I now use the player specific filter in order to only look at my stats on Mansion account and choose my new player name there, Elephant automatically ticks the Titan box as the site this name belongs to. If i tick the Mansion box instead, i'm getting no results. Maybe it is obvious but does this mean nowadays Elephant regards Mansion hand histories as Titan HH's because of the same network? And have I done it right configuring Mansion portal settings the way I did?

There are some issues with the HUD, too. It seems to be working quite all right (shows the villain stats and refreshes them, too), but it doesn't respond to mouse clicks. I can't see ?moreinfo of a player and I can't adjust the settings via the button with tools across it. I know I should start Mansion as the admin but I think I'm logged into Windows as the admin all the time. Besides, the HUD works correctly on Titan client.

Here's a log file that I get every time i shut Elephant down. Maybe it helps some.

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.1433
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x86 Family 15 Model 43 Stepping 1: 0/32/2, 2411
      x86 Family 15 Model 43 Stepping 1: 0/32/2, 2412

Software version: 0.60

(10) Log: 20:38:09.85 -- Logfile set: C:\Documents and Settings\Ville\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 20:38:09.89 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\Ville\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 20:40:26.39 -- ClientMouseHooks not properly initialized!
  • 3 replies