Who'z still playing on the new Mansion

• 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well I've already met 2 players from the new software... I'm sure that i've met other players but it's not written to there head "PS player"... so i'm asking, Who's playing on Mansion? which game? around what time (GMT)???

My screenname is: SenegalAz i play Limit 0.25/0.5 (since few days), I'm on almost all MTT's from 2$ to 5$.
      I'll try the Limit Mtt's soon. Just have to get used with the SHC.
  • 16 replies
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      yeah im still playing there. i withdrew a fair bit of my bankroll cus i had to pay for my car to be fixed! haha. So im starting from scratch, living it up on the 0.50+10 sit n go's

play most days. drift between cash games and these. But gonna try n slog it out n build my money back up!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I hate it.
      What am I to do with so many shortstacksers?
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      I continue to play at new mansion too. I am having hard time to addapt to complete different players at new network. I dont think it is harder or easier but it is deffinately different and thus its hard to addapt my playing style which was aimed on players from Ongame network.

I dont believe this tons of crap about rigged Ipoker Site ( wors hands wininng every time or days when you lose or win every time) so I am not going to cash out from manison even if my BRM is going down now.

players are deffinately more loose here so I decided to stop SSS because cont bets dont have any value now and aimed for 5,5 USD 10-30 SNGs and 1-5 USD MTTs.

So see you all at tables :)
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Yeahh man You're sooo right... SSS is not working. There is too many PS players there. They never call your 4bet since they know that you're holding monsters... The other part are some lucky donks that do catch....
      Speaking of lucky donks... I'm a BIG one... I promess, i'm not kidding... For my beginning at the 0.25/0.5 limit... I was sticking to SHC but unfortunately i missed a lots of hands that i was winning. Then today i mix it up. I play SHC when i have a SHC hands. Then I DONK the rest of the time... Like this one i called 4bet with 95suited, hit a 5 on flop, call down to the river which was another 5. I raise it from there :evil:
      My best one was 47o... i was Sb... i called a bet and a raise from the big blind... Since i never fold when i'm already in a hand. the flop was 774 i check raised ... turn was A i check raised also :evil: ... new he has the A... river came 7. WELL... At that time i really knew that he wasn't gonna believe my 7; I CHECK RAISED again :evil: :evil: :evil: . Well i know this is not a donk site but it's feel good to donk sometimes. And i was a pretty good donk. I promess to make a video and give it to the coaches maybe they can create a D.S.H.C. (donk strategy hand chart) :D :D :D
      Well with the SHC... i hit four of a kind twice 5555 7777(not the donk hand one).... I also hit some full houses :O
    • SalamiandCheese
      SalamiandCheese
      Bronze
      I'm playing the .20NL tables. I'm -1.7 BB's since starting on the new Mansion last week. I can't complain too much since it's only been 1800 hands or so, but damn!, I worked the $50 to just under $600 at Mansion over 2 months and I really want that to continue.

And the hands per hour are so low!

Another problem is there are bizzare plays happening there all the time (taking pkt 8's to showdown with overcards and a flush draw and straight draw on the board, but ends up winning against A5, wtf!) so it's necessary to make some adjustments. Hell, it's probably a good idea to not watch some players at all since the play is so random. So that's my solution for now, play 6 tables and concentrate on reading the stats.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Welcome to ipoker and the game(25/50).
      But please no more "donk" play against us(PS players). Last time you were new so it worked, but now we know you and have good notes on your play so we will not be so "in a giving mood" next time! HaHa
      Just playing with you mate.
      See you at the tables.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by One12ver
      Welcome to ipoker and the game(25/50).
      But please no more "donk" play against us(PS players). Last time you were new so it worked, but now we know you and have good notes on your play so we will not be so "in a giving mood" next time! HaHa
      Just playing with you mate.
      See you at the tables.
      Hehehe... i was just adjusting to Ipoker... since donks get rewarded. Anyway having me noted as a donk will help me when i stick to the SHC. By the way how could i know if you where a PS player. People here don't wanna give there screenname. But it's ok for me. You can get the information you want from me, I'll always surprise you at the table :evil:

Hope to see you around. I promess not to donk on u anymore. (actually that's one of the reason i'm asking for FL players to put there screenname in this thread)
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by SalamiandCheese
      And the hands per hour are so low!
      actually i wanted to ask about this
      whats a typical hands per hour on ipoker for NL 6-max?
    • RalfsG
      RalfsG
      Bronze
      You can find me in 0.05/0.10 NLH heads up tables.
      My nick RalfsG. :spade: :heart: :club:
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      so wish i wasnt with shitty iPoker anymore.
      driving me nuts.
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Im on nl20
    • Corrupted666
      Corrupted666
      Bronze
      I'm playing the Dirty Dozen $2.40 SnG, and regular $2.40 sng. I for one prefer the new mansion, I no longer get the constant dis-connections. My nick is MorsPrincipium.
    • 514DISCO
      514DISCO
      Bronze
      Hi every one this is my first time posting something.

It seems that I keep disconnecting at late hours. I send an email to Mansion and they replied that it was probably my settings for my firewall

I m pretty confident that I done my part but the problem keeps coming back. Can anyone help me with this problem thanks. DISCOPISCO
    • bkbart
      bkbart
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      Im on nl20

I have seen you around NRGBlaze. I play on Titan nl20 sss right now and am getting raped so far. Down 27bi over 14.5k hands (-3.69 bb/100). Good thing there is bonus to keep me going :(
    • CRI4BRA
      CRI4BRA
      Bronze
      i hope you'll catch that bonus, before your account will be blow out bu suckouts , especially on last two streets on ipoker ( those two streets are soo special)

i heard good players happy commenting there are so many fishes, so even with the suckouts the play is profitable
      . what i think they miss is that the suckouts are 90 % in the favour of the dog on the flop ( which is the fish the majority of the time) so there is a couple of 'vectors' there aiming same direction not offsetting each other...

the other point there is relating to shortstackers abundancy.

very few take all the rules stated in the sss and apply them in the game.
      remember that one of the rules - which was a condition of the win in sss, and not 'you can play in special circumstances' but 'you must' - is you have to be the minority at the table, ideally THE ONLY SHORTSTACKER, and if not max another one like you at the table to plat sss.

so being so many shortstackers, that rule backfired on all of them .

finally this is not real poker.

real poker is no limit deep stack. not 100bb but starting with 200bb

also a good advice for you if you're sick of shortstackers, get to 6max and below.

IMHO real poker is at shortables 6MAX, 4HANDED ,HU

GL
    • NRGBlaze
      NRGBlaze
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bkbart
      Originally posted by NRGBlaze
      Im on nl20

I have seen you around NRGBlaze. I play on Titan nl20 sss right now and am getting raped so far. Down 27bi over 14.5k hands (-3.69 bb/100). Good thing there is bonus to keep me going :(
      doesnt mansion work for you? from what Ive seen youre playing sss and you seem to take many pots