Strategy points

• RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      I know this has probably been asked a thousand times already.

But are pokerstrategy working with Mansion to sort this out? They've not been updated for a good few weeks now.

it's one of the main reasons i continued using Mansion, was to collect strategy points. Cus its the only real one I am tracked on.

What does the future hold for Mansion and PS as a link?
  • 8 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey RavForenzo,

The delay is due to Mansion moving to a new network and probably having to completely re-establish a lot of their tracking systems. The points WILL be updated - but I cannot say for sure when. Since Mansion have stated to continue their PS.com bonus payments as of the 2nd or 3rd of October I hope they will also start sending the lists as of then as well.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info! we shall see what happens! i'll give em another 2 weeks, if nothing changes i'll think about re-locating my bankroll. hehe.
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      Thanks for the info! we shall see what happens! i'll give em another 2 weeks, if nothing changes i'll think about re-locating my bankroll. hehe.

Also if you want to withdraw start from now on... it may take 3weeks also...
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey RavForenzo,

The delay is due to Mansion moving to a new network and probably having to completely re-establish a lot of their tracking systems. The points WILL be updated - but I cannot say for sure when. Since Mansion have stated to continue their PS.com bonus payments as of the 2nd or 3rd of October I hope they will also start sending the lists as of then as well.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      hmm 3rd of OCtober behind us and nothing.. hope they will settle it at monday and finally return things to normal process
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Well know it's getting really really long this points upgrade thing... can you please write to Mansion so they give us the Strategy points... I've already went down from gold to silver. If this continue, i'll sure drop back to bronze.
    • pepelinko
      pepelinko
      Bronze
      Why bother seednoir. I ve moved my entire BR to another ongame provider. Since i dont like iPoker clients i also gave up playing on mansion. Since we cant attach any other poker clients to pokerstrategy i guess its all over with collecting points and moving to upper classes (basic,bron, sil,etc)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pepelinko
      Why bother seednoir. I ve moved my entire BR to another ongame provider. Since i dont like iPoker clients i also gave up playing on mansion. Since we cant attach any other poker clients to pokerstrategy i guess its all over with collecting points and moving to upper classes (basic,bron, sil,etc)
      Well if you don't already have a PokerRoom account - using our bonus code there would be an option to continue playing at Ongame. Aside from that we have plenty of good Pokerrooms to choose from :)
    • pepelinko
      pepelinko
      Bronze
      Well i will try gaining my pokerstrategy points on Mansion with TAF program (moved entired BR ) . Moreover i found ongame site with slovenian affiliate with exclusive 36-42% rakeback. I will still active participate in forums and discussions since this is one of the best site i came across with. Long live :heart: pokerstrategy :heart: