This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Taf

• xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      I asked a friend to join using my unique link. he has joint done the quiz (passed) signed up for fulltilt and got his $50 but i haven' recived any bonus?? can you help . he is agentshaggy i am xxbchxx
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi xxbchxx,

you will get the money credited to your TAF account as soon as your friend accumulated a certain amount of points (e.g. 15SP for the first 10$).
      You can see the structure of the payout here.

We can only pay out your referral bonus if you collected at least $50 by recruiting friends.

You can request the payout of your taf-money here

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      very sorry for my ignorance, I bet your just about sick and tired of people asking question that are covered elsewhere, "if only they would read the advice already written"...once again sorry.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      That's okay xxbchxx :)

I'm not "sick and tired" of questions asked in the forum. Not at all. Otherwise I probably wouldn't do this job, would I? ;)

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask them!

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Sorry chiller3k but is TAF works at Full Tilt. I am confused, i thought it work only with Mansion Poker, Titan Poker or PartyPoker.
      Btw any plans for Full tilt to work too?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi RockEye,

unfortunately I don't know if FTP will be added as payout option for TAF. I'm sorry.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k