Taf

• xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      I asked a friend to join using my unique link. he has joint done the quiz (passed) signed up for fulltilt and got his $50 but i haven' recived any bonus?? can you help . he is agentshaggy i am xxbchxx
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi xxbchxx,

you will get the money credited to your TAF account as soon as your friend accumulated a certain amount of points (e.g. 15SP for the first 10$).
      You can see the structure of the payout here.

We can only pay out your referral bonus if you collected at least $50 by recruiting friends.

You can request the payout of your taf-money here

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • xxbchxx
      xxbchxx
      Bronze
      very sorry for my ignorance, I bet your just about sick and tired of people asking question that are covered elsewhere, "if only they would read the advice already written"...once again sorry.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      That's okay xxbchxx :)

I'm not "sick and tired" of questions asked in the forum. Not at all. Otherwise I probably wouldn't do this job, would I? ;)

If you have further questions please don't hesitate to ask them!

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Sorry chiller3k but is TAF works at Full Tilt. I am confused, i thought it work only with Mansion Poker, Titan Poker or PartyPoker.
      Btw any plans for Full tilt to work too?
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi RockEye,

unfortunately I don't know if FTP will be added as payout option for TAF. I'm sorry.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k