Mansion Pissing Me Off!!!

• miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      i have 80% of my BR at mansion... i trying to withdraw for 1,5month and still some problems.... THEY ARE SLOWEST RESPONDING SITE GOD IM ANGRY .... first of all u need to wait 4 days to confirm withdraw ...but they send u somthing stupid that your email adres is inncorect so contact member service/security service... you will contact them and another one week waiting for ansver ... plus 4 days to withdraw my founds ... umbelivlbe it takes more than 3 weeks GOD THIS SITE IS KILLING ME!!!! :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

another bul^#$@! i ordered 2 things from they VIP shop and im waiting for 5-6 days to confim my order but nothing happens... god :( :( :(
  • 12 replies
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Maybe it's the wrong time to ask them a bit of there time. They must be so busy with all the changes; refunding money to those who can't play there anymore, trying to figure out the bonus part with PS, thinking about giving rakeback again :rolleyes: , having a cop of tea behind the desk(talking about manicure and pedicure), they also have to explain to thousands of unhappy players what they don't want to hear!!!

Have faith man, there is no other choice!!!!
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      bro im studying economy and law and i admire them that they should find time for customers.
    • bobbb
      bobbb
      Bronze
      Yep, same story, totally agree with you...
    • Sai7
      Sai7
      Bronze
      i haven't played on mansion in a while.. gave it atry today.
      Did they always use foreign currency as your bankroll? I think it's ridiculous that i win money, and then i have to pay more the next day to enter the same tournament than what i just won, i.e. if i win $100, it converts it to $115 AUD, but then my exchange rate goes down and i now have to pay $120AUD for a $100 tournament.

I think it's really stupid. Why can't i just keep it in the US currency, i'm not playing a stock exchange here.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Just be patienced, changing Networks takes a lot of effort + work.

thinking about giving rakeback again Again :rolleyes:
      It is against iPoker Network policy to give rakeback. This summertime bonus is a sort of rakeback but this Summertime bonus is a bonus and not rakeback ;)
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      oki ... 2 weeks past ... 2weeks i trying to withdraw $ from my account .... problems with email adress soi asked them to chagne my email adress and they didint ansvere my back... they alvays saying that it will takes 24h... but im wiating 96h but no respond ... it is making mi sick ... i admire you not to play there
    • Horin
      Horin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerv
      Just be patienced, changing Networks takes a lot of effort + work.

thinking about giving rakeback again Again :rolleyes:
      It is against iPoker Network policy to give rakeback. This summertime bonus is a sort of rakeback but this Summertime bonus is a bonus and not rakeback ;)
      can you specify this problem please? I am playing at mansion and would like some rakeback bonus or whatever.. right now I only have PS points for playing there + some loyalty points for which I can buy some stuff. But Id like more... everybody is speaking he have deal with his room around 30% rakeback and so on so Id like to settle some too.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im playing at ffultilt now and Horin i can tell u im not playing that much as at mansion and they sending me every week from Ps 50-80$ ... it is like gift from haven :heart: i realized that i lost 400$ of rakeback playing at mansion in summer
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      How is it possible that you get Rakeback at FTP, If you already have an account there??? Or did you download FTP for the first time and putted the code while creating an account?
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      FTP is my first site .... i played on mansion coz of TAF ...so i have rakeback at FTP
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      ok my 100% of mansion BR was send to my bank :) finally :)
    • grunta0
      grunta0
      Bronze
      You should be able to deposit in $US and your account stays in $US.

That way you only get ripped off twice. When you deposit and when you withdraw. (I'm in Oz too).

That's if you can withdraw !

See my post "MansionPoker Ripoff" in General Discussion.