plz help

• rowdylad23
      rowdylad23
      Global
      hi passed quiz and trying to get my capital on poker stars.but on request menu there is no share information i havnt created an account yet does that matter.and i have a acount on poker stars could i use that for my capital or will it be refused?? ty
  • 5 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi rowdylad23,

before you can activate the "share information" option you have to create an account and have to be logged in.
      Unfortunately you aren't able to receive your starting capital on your old stars account. And as far as I know it is against Pokerstars terms of use to create multiple accounts.

But you can still create an account at either, Full-Tilt, Titan or PartyPoker to get your starting capital there.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • rowdylad23
      rowdylad23
      Global
      so i ant make another pokerstars account and try get the capital.what happens if i have an account on ftilt too.most people have accounts on most sites they have tried.could i make a new account on ftilt and try get my capital of strategy thanks for replying to my message
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi rowdylad23,

well I think there is nearly no site that allows multiple accounts.
      But as I already said you can still create an account at Party Poker or Titan Poker.
      Could it be that you are currently living in the USA?
      Because at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in the U.S..

Best regards
      Chiller3k
    • mostonlad
      mostonlad
      Bronze
      no i live in the uk.but like i said i have accounts on most site whether they be play money or real.does this mean im waisting my time applying for this free capital.allso i think i tried creating a account on party poker but could never get on there alllways prompted me at the begining to fill cashier section in and make a deposit any idea why? is it worth me try another account name on say full tlt and try get my capital there
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi again,

it seems like you registered a second account at Pokerstrategy (at least you replied with a 2nd one)
      This is against our terms of use!
      And as I already said: the poker sites don't allow multi accounts in general. If you only had a play money account you can contact the support and ask nicely if it's possible to delete the playmoney account so you are able to create a new one.
      And I'm not very familar with party poker so sorry I can't help you with your problem.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k